Pitching of Despair

Seido sat in their seats wondering how this match would really end. Inashiro was holding their own just in pitching. Mei was toying with the batters from Sakurazawa, which really angered Hikaru. Mei threw a change up right as the batter for Sakurazawa was getting use to Mei’s batting…

“NO ONE’S TAKING THIS GAME SERIOUSLY!”Eijun cried

“It’s a well-established breaking ball.”Haruichi whispered

“It is?”Furuya asked

Hikaru and Kawakami ,who heard the three, sighed.

“Narumiya’s getting really worked up.”Jun said

Hikaru popped a milkshake ball in his mouth…It was then something stared gnawing at the back of Hikaru’s mind…It was to much, he had to know his answer…

“Ne, Chris-Senpai what is the name for  the pitcher for Sakurazawa’s team?”Hikaru asked

Chris looked back at Hikaru then looked at the pamphlet for the game…

“His name is Akira Nagao…”Chris read

“Ah, so that is him.”Hikaru replied

“You know him Hikaru?”Ryosuke asked

“Yeah…”Hikaru replied smirking

------------

Inashiro had a runner on second finally. When Nagao threw his next pitch the runner on second ran….the Inashiro batter made contact, Nagao caught the ball and was going to throw it but the runner ran back, so Nagao threw it to first getting the out. Sakurazawa was cheering that they had two outs.

‘Che…. Sakurazawa’s wall is slowly chipping away. It won’t be long before Inashiro starts making scores.’ Hikaru thought ‘However, Akari is doing a good job staying calm…’

Akira threw his next ball to Kamiya to get a strike…however Kamiya was slowly getting use to the knuckleball. Akira threw his next ball and Kamiya hit it…

“He got a perfect hit!”Eijun cried

The left fielder started running back as Kamiya ran the bases.

“The left fielder has it.”Hikaru said

Like Hikaru said the left fielder caught it. Inashiro fell short of getting their score. Mei kept throwing monster balls to Sakurazawa…and to tell you the truth Hikaru was getting madder and madder…she was fuming…

“I really hate him…”Hikaru said

Kawakami, Miyuki, and Kuramochi looked at the Sawamura near them and was shocked at the anger rolling off of him.