The Start of the battle against monsters....

Hey guys:), hope you like this chapter...leave me some comments please:))) 

All of Seido regulars at in the conference room listing to all the information they had collected about their next opponent. Hikaru listened closely while making mental notes, since he wanted to compare the information Chris had with the information Tetsumi was bringing later. Chris stopped the video when Yakushi’s number 18 came out as the pitcher.

“Then, this pitcher threw until the seventh inning, when the game was called with a score 12-3.”Chris said “With the momentum from defeating Ichidai, Yakushi made the quarter-final. The right-hand pitcher also pitched the last two innings in the Ichidai game.”

With this said Chris played the tape again showing this number 18 of Yakushi pitching.

“He throws aggressively to the inside and has a shoot ball that comes right into your chest. Number 18, Shunpei Sanada. He’s undoubtedly the real ace of this team. “Chris said

“He throws a shootball?”Hikaru asked

“That’s rare.”Yuki said

“Why doesn’t he pitch from the start?”Jun asked “IS he injured?”

“I’m not sure why, but…changing the cleanup while saving the ace for the end is practically unthinkable.”Chris replied “If it’s a well-thought-out strategy, then it’s safe to assume they’ll do something for our game.”

Chris then turned his attention to the line up on the dry erase board beside him.

“Now about this line up….Number 3, Mishima, Number 4, Todoroki, Number 5, Akiba. These three cleanups have scored eight runs with seven hits.”Chris said

Hikaru, who was sitting by Miuyki, tried to ignore Eijun’s and Furuya’s glares…Chris looked at the first- years of Seido.

“Just because they’re first-years doesn’t mean they’re not formidable.”Chris said

Coach Kataoka turned to Chris and said:

“The team has stolen bases seven times?”

“Yes.”Chris replied “They don’t bunt, so they aggressively run.”

“We must be wary of their aggressive runners.”Coach Kataoka said “While still keeping focus on their powerful batters. Their lack of bunts actually adds pressure to the pitchers. Yakushi High School….may be a much tougher opponent than we expected.”

Everyone in the conference room could not agree more with coach…Yakushi High School was someone that Seido needed to take seriously.  Seido left the conference room as they were walking out they noticed a Shinchi walking up.  Shinchi walked over to Hikaru and handed an envelope.

“Here you go…I was told to give this to you.”Shinchi said