Burst

I don't own ace of Diamond nor do I won the characters all I take credit for is Hikaru.  

Hikaru stood in left felid as Eijun got ready to pitch.  Hikaru wondered what would come from this at bat, between Eijun and Raichi…Hikaru couldn’t help but smirk, as his heart smashed against his rib cage. Hikaru went to raise his right arm to punch his left into the glove, but as soon as Hikaru moved his right arm sharp pains went through his arm.

‘What the heck…where did these come from? I thought I got over theses! Or could it be that the adrenaline is slowly masking the pain…’Hikaru thought

About that time Miyuki called a time out and all of Seido met on the mound. They were buying time till Coach Kataoka made his decision. It was about that time they heard a pair of cleats move in the dugout. Seido looked to see a familiar pink haired freshman running over.

“Haruichi!”Eijun said “What are you doing here! Am I switching with you? You’re a fielder!”

Hikaru sighed and looked over at Jun and Furuya. Jun looked ready to kill Eijun while Furuya was hoping he would so he could pitch again. Haruichi was shocked by Eijun’s words. However, Kuramochi saved the day by kicking Eijun in the lower back.

“I-I’m here to tell you the coach’s orders.”Haruichi replied

“Boss’ last will…”Eijun said

Hikaru couldn’t believe what Eijun had just said.

‘I’m not even going to react to that.’ Hikaru thought

“Just ignore him.”Ryosuke said simply

“It gets easier to do that over time.”Hikaru replied

Seido listened closely to what Haruichi had to say. Eijun was shocked by the news.

“That’s it?”Eijun asked

“Yes, that’s it.”Haruichi replied

“So that means…”Eijun said “The boss really said that?”

“Well if he tells you too much you won’t understand.”Miyuki replied

“I’m surprised he understood that much.”Hikaru replied

Eijun shot the two a dirty look, which the two ignored.

“Basically, just pitch with confidence.”Miyuki said “But keep your eyes on my mitt.”

“Be confident.”Yuki said

“Yeah, we’ve got your back.”Masuko said

Haruichi went to run off, but looked back one more time at his two friends, the Sawamura twins. Eijun was standing on the mounds with Ryosuke slapping him in the head and saying: