The Best Pitch

So I wanted to show you guys a picutre of Hikaru's eyes when she was focused...but I couldn't find one that was what I imagened....but I found one that came semi close....hope you like the chapter...leave some comments....

Hikaru could feel the amount of pressure that Maiki alone was giving off. It wasn’t going to be easy with Maiki’s pressure and the pressure that was coming from the runners on the base either, but Hikaru knew that Eijun did his best with this amount of pressure….Hikaru saw Eijun getting ready for his next pitch, so Hikaru calmed himself…and found himself going into Hikaru’s mind of calmness. Hikaru watched as Eijun threw his next pitch. Hikaru didn’t move an inch when Maiki slammed Eijun’s ball into right field’s foul side.

‘eh, so he can hit a moving fastball with that much power.’ Hikaru thought

Hikaru heard Miyuki call for Eijun and she knew what he was going to do…

‘An ball to Maiki’s chest.’ Hikaru thought

But Hikaru felt herself start to become worried when she saw Eijun throw his next pitch only for Hikaru to notice something going wrong with Eijun’s form. Miyuki noticed it also when Eijun’s ball went high on the inside.

Hikaru could hear the club advisor shouting at Eijun to stay calm….Hikaru watched Eijun.

‘Brother realizes that he has to stay calm…but still it’s a calm order….especially to someone who has never played in a real important game like this until recently.’ Hikaru thought

Hikaru could still hear Miyuki calling to Eijun to calm him down….

‘I’ve gotta focus more….focus on every little detail….’Hikaru thought

Hikaru saw Eijun whining up for his next pitch…and Hikaru saw it. Maiki hit and again it went foul, right by Yuki… Hikaru glanced at Eijun, she knew what was happening…she could feel everyone’s stares at Eijun.  Miyuki looked at Eijun shocked….

‘After seeing that foul you must be relieving Raichi’s home run….but your eyes are still alive.’ Miyuki thought then smirked ‘You’re a born pitcher, you know.’

Everyone noticed Miyuki’s place for the next pitch. Hikaru got ready, her body was numb and she felt comfortable and ready for anything.

Eijun thought back to what Miyuki had said to him.

‘I have to….throw it there….’Eijun thought

Everyone was yelling at Eijun, and those who weren’t were praying for him. Eijun readied his pitch and prepared it. His heart pounded loudly in his ears blocking out all of the screams and cheers.

‘I’m not going to be left behind by them.’ Eijun thought thinking about Kawakami, Tanba, and Furuya

Eijun then started to go through his steps. Hikaru then realized something wrong with Eijun’s form.