The Winning Shot....

Hikaru stood with Ichida and watched as Tanba pitched for Seido. Tetsumi looked at Hikaru and replied:

“They’ve changed since Tanba has appeared.”Tetsumi said

“Yeah,  but that’s not the problem.”Hikaru replied

Tetsumi looked and saw who was next to bat. Ichida. Hikaru, and Tetsumi watched as Tanba threw his next pitch. The batter for Yakushi hit it and made it to base. Now the group watched as Raichi walked to the batter’s box.

“The next two batters are good two. So they can’t let him hit anything big.”One of the boys from Ichida said

“Che. There up by three. They just need to shut him down in a head on battle.”The boy closest to Hikaru said

Hikaru looked down at Miyuki.

‘If I know Kazuya he will take on Raichi. A head on battle…’Hikaru thought

Everyone watched as the two faced off. Tanba threw his first pitch only to see it was a ball. Raichi didn’t even more. Tanba threw his next pitch only for it to be another ball. Again Raichi didn’t move.  Hikaru looked down at Raichi and understood what was going threw his mind. Tanba threw his next pitch. Raichi swung at it, which shocked everyone, how the ball landed….

‘A foul?’Hikaru thought

Hikaru watched as Miyuki called for the pitch…Hikaru smirked when  the ball went foul again.

‘Now Raichi that Raichi is cornered I wonder what is going to happen.’ Hikaru thought

Hikaru heard everyone from Seido yelling to Tanba.  Hikaru watched as Tanba threw his next pitch. It was then Hikaru noticed the pitch.

‘Miyuki you sly dog.’ Hikaru thought

Raichi swung for the ball only for it to go under his bat…leading it to be an out…

“Tanba-Sempai’s forkball.”Hikaru said

“STRIKE BATTER OUT!”the umpire yelled

Seido rushed to Tanba quickly. Hikaru looked down at Raichi. She understood exactly what Raichi was going through…she felt that all through middle school, having to be the batter that would either save or destroy your team…Hikaru looked at Seido from where she stood…they were smiling and happy…

------------------------

A little while later everyone was cleaning out of the stadium and Hikaru made her way to her team …She stopped when she saw Yakushi. Hikaru listened to what they were saying to Raichi’s father. Hikaru smirked after hearing that she left to find the others. Hikaru found Seido easily after hearing Kuramochi laughing.