Epilouge: The Truth.. Part one of three

Hey guys....good news is it is not over for Hikaru:) Can't wait to see what you think about what Hikaru has to face soon:)

They say that in a second your life could change, it could be either for the better or for the worse. No one really knows until that second gets here…I’ve always followed my brother, because the two of us made a promise to always be together. Always have each other’s back….but now I’m not sure….maybe it’s not as bad as it feels…maybe it’s all been a dream. A never-ending dream….I want it all to end, I wish none of it happened…however, for some reason….I can’t stop thinking about him…

The ambulance pulled up at the hospital right as Keigo zipped his car in his parking lot. Tetsumi and Keigo jumped out of the car. Keigo quickly went to telling everyone that this was his patient and he would take care of him. Tetsumi ran to get her mother, hopefully to calm herself down enough to actually help. Hikaru laid on the gurney with a pained expression. She hurt all over, but her knee pain throbbed the worst. Keigo changed into his scrubs and washed up. Keigo called his team and told the team the situation. The nurses already knew Hikaru and knew what she was doing so they didn’t have a problem in helping the younger Sawamura keep her secret. The doctor and nurses started on their work in helping the youngest Sawamura….

-------------------------------

Kota sat in his seat in shock…how did something like this even happen? What happened to the fighting power that Seido had? To let Inashiro come back and win by one run! Even more why didn’t the catcher notice Eijun-Oniisan being tense? What the heck? Kota wanted to be angry, but he had to get Eijun and get to the hospital. He was worried about his favorite older sibling. Kota quickly ran down to the locker rooms and made it to Seido’s. He knocked on the door and was welcomed by a tall high schooler with a beard.

“Uh, your Isashiki-Senpai right? Um….is Eijun-Oniisan here?”Kota asked

Jun looked down and saw the younger boy. He remember that this boy was with the friends of the twins and called Hikaru his teacher.

“Uh…Yeah he’s in here come on.”Jun said

Kota followed behind the Third year, as Jun and Kota passed Seido members the two tried not to stare at the tears rolling down their faces. Finally the two found Eijun who was sitting by Haruichi and Furuya.

“Eijun-Oniisan?”Kota asked

Eijun’s ears perked up when he heard Kota. Eijun looked up and then saw the boy.

“Kota?”Eijun asked

Eijun then jumped up and said:

“Do you know anything about Hikaru?!”

Everyone in the locker room now looked at the younger boy…who shook his head with a sadden expression.

“All I know that as soon as Hikaru was loaded onto the stretcher and taken to the hospital Tetsumi-Oneechan and Keigo-san went after them. Your dad, Grandpa, and Wakana went also...I wanted to stay…after all I had to tell Hikaru-nii how it ended.”Kota replied