Roles

The Youtube Video on this chapter is one of my all time favorites!!! I have to watch this video at least six times in one day:)

                                                             //////

Hikaru sat in the dug out, Yuki stood at bat and Sanada pitch his so called amazing pitch….but like always Yuki hit it. His hit was a home run, like always. The crowd went wild…Seido was cheering however, the Sawamura siblings didn’t move or say anything. Eijun watched as Sanda handled himself after getting a home run by Yuki. Hikaru just watched the game with an unfazed face. Hikaru was pulled back into the outfield thanks to three outs. Hikaru walked behind Kawakami as he walked onto the field. Kawakami stood on the mound with the base ball in his hand.

“PUT SOME HEART INTO IT KAWAKAMI!”Jun shouted

“Let’s get aggressive!”Kuramochi yelled

Kawakami glanced back at Hikaru who still had an emotionless face on….Kawakami couldn’t shake the memoires of Eijun’s homerun ball, nor could he let himself be stopped by it…he wanted to wake Seido up…wake up the freshmen batter that was as scary as their captain…and to do that Kawakami had to shut down Raichi….Kawakami was pitching balls..And it was making Raichi mad! Another thing that was making Raichi mad was the look on Hikaru’s face. They walked Raichi which made everyone worried.  Hikaru stood in the left field looking at Miyuki and Kawakami with a dead expression…it was then she noticed Raichi start to steal first. But Kawakami threw a mega curveball to Miyuki on the outside, who caught it and threw it to Kuramochi; however, it Raichi was safe…Hikaru saw it, and his heart started back slowly pounding. Hikaru noticed Raichi inching off of second…

‘another steal?’Hikaru wondered….softly somewhere in his head

Hikaru watched as Kawakami throw his next pitch. The batter for Yakushi hit and Ryosuke threw it to first, which let Raichi make it to third.

‘Why why do they only try to move Raichi…why?’Hikaru wondered

Hikaru watched as the next batter came out….he wondered what this batter for Yakushi would do. About that time Seido’s felids men heard a familiar loud voice:

“FOCUS ON THE BATTER!”

The team looked to see Eijun leaning on the fence.

“DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE RUNNER! ONE OUT AT A TIME!”Eijun shouted

For Hikaru that broke him more….Hikaru knew what he had to do, but he really didn’t want to do it anymore.

“FIVE MORE OUTS! LET’S GO!”Eijun shouted

Everyone was shocked with Eijun.

“KAWAKAMI-SENPAI IS GONNA LET SOME HITS THROUGH, SO FEILDERS, THAKN YOU BEFORE HAND!”Eijun shouted

Hikaru sighed,

‘I have to move just for this last inning….’Hikaru thought