Epilouge: The Truth Part 2 of 3

Suprise! Yes, there is one more part of the other Sawamura left. However, I have an both sides writen up...but it's up to you guys what happens, when you finish reading leave a comment on what you think should happen...

Also my best friend said that this song is Hikaru's theme song...I kinda see it....

Dwight D. Eisenhower once made a speech on the domino theory…This speech stated that once something happens then it will effect something else, then it will effect something else and then something else….this is where I found myself….I wondered in all of this so called domino effect where was I placed in? what purpose did I know how left at Seido, at the side of my friends, and at the side of my brother….What would they need with a kid that had a bum leg…Maybe just maybe all these so called Guardian Angels Ayumi was talking about can find me a cure for my knee….maybe just maybe I can play baseball again….

Hikaru sat in the hospital bed playing a blue held hand video game system with his beats one. Tetsumi and Ami sat on the couch in Hikaru’s hospital room. Ami hand a pink hand held video game system in her head. Tetsumi smiled as she had her green hand held in her hands.

“And lastly I use blizzard to finish off your Richu!”Ami cheered

“Come on that’s not fair!”Hikaru cried

Ami cheered and hugged her game system to her.

“I did it! I beat Hikaru! I have to go tell Judai!”Ami squealed then she looked up at the clock “Oh no I better get back…I have a math test tomorrow…and I have to study.”

Ami gathered her stuff then ran out of the room.

“She is still a bundle of energy.”Hikaru said saving her game and setting it on the table.

Tetsumi smirked and nodded, then sat her game aside.

“You know I heard a rumor you’re going back to school tomorrow.”Tetsumi replied

Hikaru was silent which bothered Tetsumi.

“I figured as much. I have to face them sometime…”Hikaru replied

“You know I was thinking of transferring…”Tetsumi replied

Hikaru shot a look at Tetsumi.

“You know out of all my friends me and you are the closets…but for some reason I can’t read you at all….even with my extreme focus…”Hikaru replied

Tetsumi smiled and started to walk out the door, but before she did leave she turned to Hikaru and replied:

“Where would the fun be if you could read everyone?”

With that Tetsumi walked out of the hospital room.

‘She’s up to something.’ Hikaru thought