Special Chapter

Jimin was sitting at living room while watching  TV. But what happened next he wasn't ready. A baseball came flying from upper floor and hit just in front of the TV. That make Jimin super startled.

Jimin quickly place a hand on his chest to calm himself down. After some seconds of calming himself, he called the culprit. He knew already who is the person.

"JEON JUNGMIN!! Why are you playing in home like this??" Jimin shouted from downstairs.

Jungmin and Jungkook was together. They were playing together upstairs. But Jungkook was going to catch the ball but it missed by a centimetre and fly from upstairs. That make both of them freeze. They don't know what will now happened! Or perhaps what will be Jimin's react now.

"Daddy! What should I say to appa now??" Jungmin asked Jungkook with a whisper. Jungkook just shrugged. Jungmin look at his daddy with his hand in his waist. " Really? You don't have anything to say in this? Okay just see"

Then Jungmin yelled back " APPA I DIDN'T DO THAT. DADDY DID THAT! I DIDN'T THROW IT. HE SAID TO PLAY WITH HIM!-- " Before he can continue more Jungkook quickly placed his hand on Jungmin's mouth to shut up.

"JEON JUNGKOOK COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" They both heard Jimin's yelling. Jungkook sighed before stand up ruffling Jungmin's hair with a smile, he head to downstairs.

"Yes honey?" Jungkook asked sweetly and innocently.

"Don't honey me. Look what you do in the living room! The glasses are shattered there on the floor!" Jimin pointed the place. Jungkook look at the place and see its full of piece of glasses.

"I will help you cleaning it bab---" Jungkook started but cut off by jimin.

"Who said I will clean it? It will be you who will clean it and alone!! " Jimin said with a playful glare at him. After hearing it Jungkook's mouth hang open widely. He need to clean it all?

He sigh because he knows it was caused by him so he should atleast clean it too. He nodded at Jimin.

Jungkook start doing the cleaning work but suddenly  his hand got cut. He hissed lightly before continuing his work again. Jimin didn't saw it as he wasn't there. He was with his beloved son.

After all work done Jimin came downstairs and see all are cleaned and Jungkook was in the kitchen drinking water after working. But suddenly something caught Jimin's eye. He noticed the cut on Jungkook's hand. It made him worried.

He went close to Jungkook and asked  him " Jungkook? Show me your hand for a moment!"

Jungkook then remember the cut, he didn't wanted to worry Jimin. So he tried to hide his hand. " Yeah, Why?" He asked looking like nothing has happened.

"Do you think of me as a fool? Show me your hand. I saw your hand has some cuts! We need to fix them!" Jimim said worriedly.

"Its nothi--" Jungkook's words stop by jimin who glare at him. Jungkook then showed his hand to Jimin. Jimin pull him to the living room's sofa. Then Jimin went to take the first aid box and came back again.

Jimin started to treat jungkook's cuts worriedly. He was feeling guilty after he said him to clean the place alone. Now he is hurt because of him. Jimin pouted childishly while fixing the cuts. His eyes got teary at how there is so many cuts!

For this whole time Jungkook was looking at jimin. He can't see Jimin's face because of his head. As Jimin is really shorter than Jungkook. So he didn't notice that Jimin's eyes are now teary.

Jungkook was looking at Jimin admiringly. He really love Jimin so much. After Jimin finished his work, he start closing the first aid box while looking down.