Chapter 23

Jungkook's Pov:

I am feeling alright just knowing that Jimin is by my side. But Now I have take some action for Lisa. She is really a psycho. I call Taehyung...

"Hello Taehyung? "

"Yes kook? Where were you yesterday? Jimin was worried like hell" Taehyung replied.

"I will tell you all later. First listen to me" I replied.

"You better tell me the truth.." Taehyung replied.

"Taehyung come to my office now. " I tell him.

"Okay wait 2 minutes. I will be there." He replied.

After some times he came into my office .Before I can say anything to him he start talking..

"Before you can say anything, where were you last night? Didn't you leave the party just after cutting the cake? Minnie was so worried about you. " Taehyung said.

"Taehyung I call you for talking about that too you know! So stop and listen my words. " I said to him.

After I explain all things happened yesterday, he is now furious about that.

"What! Really? She do that to you? I am not gonna spare her life now. You will see kook. "Taehyung replied.

"Taehyung killing someone isn't good. Do you think if Min know about how he will react? So shut up listen to me. " I said to him.

I explain the plan to him. We agreed with our plan. He left for the plan. I got a call then and it was Min.

"Kookie Come home today a little early. I have something to say to you. " Min said.

"Yes of course I will come. If you want I can come now? " I asked Min.

"No don't!! not now.. Okay Bye. " Min said and hung up the call.

What's with him. He is acting strange today. I will found out that later when I will go home. I was in my thought didn't saw that someone or should I say Lisa came into my office while smiling this big. Really! This bitch..

"Kookie How are you? " She asked.

"Don't call me kookie. My name is Jungkook. And what are you doing here after yesterday? You got what you want. Now leave. " I said to her.

"What! No kookie. I want to myself forever -" She is saying

But I cut off her " You won't have me again ever. "

"Kookie don't be mad. Didn't you like our love yesterday? I love it. " She replied.

"WHAT THE FUCK! are you really saying this now after you drugged me and take advantage of me. " I replied in rage.

"No kookie. Though I drugged you, We both know we love it. --"

I again cut her " Please stop! Stop with your bullshit. "

"Oh really? Can you stop me? I don't think so. I will go to law for justice. " She said.

"Are you really talking about justice now? To me? Huh Okay Wait 5 minutes.. Sit here peacefully. " I faked a smile at her.

She smiled and said" I will stay with you forever don't worry."

Then Taehyung came into the office with police behind him...

He say " Why stay with him forever , when you can just stay behind bar the rest of your life. "

"Ah Taehyung, you finally came. I was so bored. " I said to Taehyung.

"Kook, there was traffic on the road that's why we get late. " Taehyung replied.

"Okay! Now take care of this shit here and here the evidence. I have to go home to see my darling now. He call me. " I said to him.

"What! You can't just arrest me for not knowing everything!" Lisa shouted.

"Do you think we are that naive?" I asked her boringly.

"Yeah. All the prove has been given to them. As well as your speech right now. So good luck to your life." Taehyung said to lisa.

"And Jimin called you? Why? Is he fine? " Taehyung asked.

"Don't worry about him. He is alright. " I smiled at Taehyung and went out from this building.

After I reach home, I see the house is so dark now. Eh! Why it is so dark? Is Min sleeping at this time? After telling me to come early.

I enter our apartment calling "Min are you sleep? " but then I saw that There is candle around the house. I follow it.. It lead to our room. There is Min. But he isn't sleeping. He is there sitting on the bed.

"Kookie come here. I have something to tell. " He replied.

"Why are you glowing tonight darling? " I said to him.

"Kookie close your eyes first. " He demand.

"Okay okay. " I said and closed my eyes.

I can hear something moving and some sounds like here and there. And then Min tell me to open my eyes. I open my eyes only to get surprised at the picture that he has in his hands. He held it out to me with softly smiling.

I take it. I can't believe that he is pregnant. We are having a baby. I am so happy.

"Min! We are going to be parents? " I asked Min.

"Yes kookie. We are going to be parents. "Jimin replied.

"I am so happy Minnie..Thats mean now you can't start your dance class you know? You can only continue the music class. Okay? " I said to him.

"Yes kookie. I can't keep our baby at danger now. Can I? I will just continue the music class. " Jimin said.

"Yes darling. Whenever you get free time just come to my office, you can rest there. " I said to him.

"But kookie do you think of any name of our baby? " Jimin said.

"You think of any name? I asked him.

"Yes yes I thought. If it's a boy then Jeon Jungmin or if it's a girl then Jeon Eunbi.. Do you like these name kookie?. " Jimin asked me.

"Of course I love it Min. It's our mixed name right? " I asked him.

"Yes it is. " He said smiling this big. I smiled at him.

"Min did you ate? You have to eat let's go. " I said to him.

" No I didn't eat yet. I was waiting for you to come. Now that you are here. Let's go eat together. "He said to me.

" Yeah let's go. And you know Lisa is now at jail. Because of her doings. She won't harm us again. " I said to Jimin.

"What! Really? That's a good news too. Let's go I am hungry hyung." He whine at me.

"Okay let's go little one. Get you feed. " I smiled at him. Then We both went to eat our dinner.

----------------
To be continued...