Chapter 16

Jimin's Pov:

Its been some weeks after that night. We are happy. I am happy that he is my first. I love kookie too much. I was in my happy thought while cooking breakfast that i didn't even notice that kookie came downstairs. Oh right I move into his apartment.

He quietly step behind me and hug me that caused me to startle . But I relaxed when his scent get to me. I whine at him.

"What were you thinking Min?" He asked.

"I was thinking about us hyung. I so happy that I love you and you love me."  I said happily to him.

"Yeah. Of course I love you Min. Lets eat our breakfast before we go to company." He said.

"Okay kook hyung" I said to him .

After that we ate and then we start to head to company. I was looking outside from the car while he drive us to company. We reach to the company.

"Okay hyung. I will go to my class. See you later. Love you." I said to him cutely that he can't resist.

"Okay Min. I love you too." Then he kissed me and hug me before going to his room. And I went to my class.

I was walking then there some students are whispering about me. I didn't focus on them. I went inside the class. Focus on finding hobi hyung but he isn't here.

Whispering about me didn't stop so I look down for a seat to sit. Then sat down there playing with my fingers while not looking at anyone. Then a pair of shoes come to my sight, I look up to see its taehyung.

I smiled at him and asked him "Tae~ why are you here?"

"I was passing through the hall, Then I saw you like this. So what happen?" He asked.

"Nothing happend. I actually don't even know what happen that they all are talking about me." I said to him.

"Oh Minnie. Its just how people will react when they are jealous of you and kook's relation. You know. You don't have to listen to them. Listen to your heart only. Okay?"He said to me worriedly.

I smiled at him, He also smiled at me in return. Then he sat down beside me. Some are looking at us. Because Taehyung sat beside me.

"So tell me how are you?" He asked.

"I am fine. you?"I asked to him.

"I am also fine. Where is your friend Hoseok?" He asked to me.

"I don't know where is he. He didn't come till now." I said worriedly.

"Don't worry minnie. He will come." He said to me assurely.

I smiled at him. Then he stand up to leave as teacher will come now. He said bye then went away.

I am now alone in this class.All student again start whuspering. This time I can hear what they are saying about me.

"Look what a slut he is. When he is with Mr. Jeon, He still flirting with Mr. Kim." One said.

"Right. He even look like sluts. Look at him he look fatb,chubby. Who will like him even. May be they pity on him." Other one said.

"May be he seduced them to get into relation with him." another said.

Then they all laughed at him.

I can't hear them anymore. I stand up with my bag and walked out of the class only to see teacher is also coming. I internally cursed at the time, But I didn't even stop. I  just passed by the teacher.

I walked to the washroom and look at myself through the mirror. I look pale, Ugly, fat .May be they are right. Kookie is marrying me because of our parents. I will ask him later.

I wash my face and see if there any hints of crying face. There is not. Then I walked out of the company to the apartment to skip the day.

I walked into the apartment and without changing I feel asleep in my room.

Jungkook's Pov:

I was working. Then suddenly my eye caught the time in my watch. I am aware of the time that its already lunch period. Then where is Min? He always come to my room when its lunch period. We eat together.

I left my work and get up to see where in Jimin. I walk through the hallway. All are greeting me. I greet them back.

I reach to the Min's Class. Some students are still there. I walked into the room. When I enter who were present in the room all stand up.

"Do you guys know where Is Jimin?" I asked to them.

"Um No Mr. Jeon. He didn't attend today's class. He was there but some students were talking shit about him. Then he walked out of class before the first class." One student said.

After hearing it my blood boiled who have this much courage to say shit to my fiance. I will see them. I calm myself. And Asked the student "Um If you don't mind. Do you know who is those students that say shit about my fiance?"

They seem shooked for a moment when I said my fiance. Then He said politely "Yes sir I know."

"Can you call them and asked them to meet me tomorrow at 8 am sharp in the my room? As I  can't talk with them now." I said to him polietly.

He said okay and bowed at me. I nodded at him and leave the room. Then look around to find Taehyung. I found him sitting at a table while drinking his coffee. I went to him.

"Taehyung delete all meetings for today. I have to go search for Min." I said to him.

He stop drinking and asked me blankly and worried a little also? "What happend to minnie? Is he okay?"

I am again shooked at his way of talking but shrugged the thoughts which came to my mind. That telling me that he likes my Min. I shook my head then said "Some boys from his class say shit about Min. He didn't attend any class today. He didn't even say anything to me about it. I will go to the apartment to see if he is there because he isn't picking any call. Either.." and also observed his behavour.

He look pissed. But he said " Okay. I will cancel all the meetings and shift it to other day. If you find him. Message me to know." Then he sigh.

I left him there.bI went to my car and start driving towards my apartment. I am now clear that Taehyung also like him. He just care about Jimin just like me. I sigh and said to me that its okay if he don't make any move on my Min.

I reach to my apartment and walk in to Our room to find him he sleeping in his dress. I sigh at relief. At least he is home. I quickly message taehyung that I found Min and he is okay.

I pushed the hair out of Min's forehead. And kissed his forehead. And whisper to him "Don't give me this type of heart attack. I won't able to live without you. I love you Jimin so much."

🌸🌸🌸🌸
To be continued....

Thank you for reading the story.I will update the story regularly from now. Hope you will like the story.