Chapter 29

Unknown's Pov:

Its your son's birthday? huh. It will be hell for you Jeons. I will make you all suffer. Its a point for me that you invited me in the party. I don't really want to wait for tonight. Tonight will be your last happy day with Your husband Mr. Jeon. Enjoy it today..While I enjoy my drink here now.

*Skip to the party*

Jimin's Pov:

Today is my Minmin's birthday. We came To America to celebrate Jungmin's birthdays there. We organized  a party for his 1st birthday ever. Also I am so excited for this.

The guests are coming now one by one. It will be filled after some times. I went to Jungmin. He was in Taehyung's arm. I approached them.

"my Jungmin is now 1 years old. Appa want to hold you.  Is Jungmin wants to come to me? " I asked while bopping his nose.

He giggled and said" Ap-pa! "I picked him and start playing with him. Soon after Jungkook came and wrapped his hand around my waist from back while talking with Jungmin.

"Is Jungmin enjoying his birthday party with his Appa? " Jungkook asked.

"Dady. " Jungmin said. and wriggling to go to Kookie hyung. I give him to Jungkook and pouts while complaining to Jungkook" See he doesn't like his Appa!  he loves his daddy very much than his Appa. Huff"

"Min,  of course he loves you. He is just a baby boy. Time will make things better." Jungkook said. while kissing me.

I became red and said to him" Whatever I am going to drink some juice. I am feeling thirsty. " And went to the bar before he can say anything.

"Excuse me, give me a strawberry shake please. " I asked one of them.

The man start making the shake. And then handed me my shake.. I sat down by the bar and sipping on my shake. After sometimes I feel like I am getting hot inside?. I feel uneasy so I went to the bathroom. I spread some water on my face while looking at mirror. What I am feeling now. I also vomit. Oh I don't feel good and then someone came into bathroom.

"Is something happened here?  I heard some rushing sound here now. So I came to checking. " The person said..

"Ah yes. I don't feel good. Who are you? " I asked him while holding my hand tightly.

"Me?  I am John. I am a friend of Mr. Jeon's old friend. And you are Jeon Jimin. Who don't know you! You are famous too. " John said.

"Ah no!  I am not that famous. Ah~" I feel hot and I can't help but let a moan. I am embarrassed. Don't know what is happening now.

"Ah I am so sorry. I just don't feel good. And you can go to the party back. I will be fine. " I said to him. But he didn't go, He only came closed to me and I am backing up. He came so close to me and lean in. " No stop!  don't do this. I have a family. I plead to him.

"But I just want to break your that so called family Jimin. " John whispered the word into my ears. I am so scared. I am being frozen and I can't do anything. I can't even move. Oh what is happening. Meanwhile he kissed me. I was forced to kiss him too. Then I don't have any knowledge about surroundings now too. I don't know what is happening around me now!  I can't see anything. I can do only thing that is only moan.

Jungkook's Pov:

I was talking with Jungmin.Then I feel my phone buzzed for sometimes. I passed Jungmin to Taehyung and went far from them and take out my phone to see who message me.

Unknown:

Do you know what your Jimin is doing right now? He is just a moaning mess right now under me.

Me:

Who the fuck are you? And what are you talking about!

Unknown:

Oh right. I know what are you thinking now. And that is someone is pranking you. Right? Okay I will give you something.

[Added a picture]
[Added a picture]

Did you get enough prove now? Or you can just go to the birthroom where he and I was moaning mess just a while ago. You will find him passed out on the floor without his clothes on.

I didn't reply then. I quickly run past by the people and went to bathroom. Please God, don't make it true. I can't take it. I slowly open the bathroom door to see a passed out Jimin was sleeping on the floor without any clothes. So the pictures were right!

I am not that much selfish to make you stay here, you know Jimin. I loved you and you did this to me. We will talk about this moment tomorrow. I whisper and start puting clothes on him and pick up him by bridal way and took him to our room and set him on bed. Before going to the party again.

When I go there, Taehyung approach me and said" What happend? Why were you running a while ago?"

There was Hoseok, Yoongi , Namjoon and Jin hyung too. I just sigh and told them all and show the pictures to them too. They are just as speechless as I am. We just spend the rest of the party with the flow.

When the party finished both My and Jimin's parents came to me to ask what happened as they also saw me running in the middle of the party. I didn't want to say. But Jin hyung said them already.  I can't lose my mind now. I excuse myself and took my car and went to some calm place to refresh my mind. I will go home later. Jungmin is with My parents.

-------------------
To be continued..