Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov:

Ever since i met that boy at airport its like our fate is to meet with each other over and over again. But that boy is kinda cute not gonna lie. Its not like i like him or i am interest in hiM, its just a thought about his appearence. Yeah it is!

However....That boy can talk too much and very brave to talk back. Hmmm..I will see what i can do with you little boy. You said you want to be a dancer with great personality. Lets see what you have got tomorrow.. I will check your class tomorrow. As i was thinking, suddenly my secretary came to me...

"Mr. Jeon you have a meeting in 5 minutes. And please do your work without any thoughts. Bye." Taehyung my secretary said.. He is my bestfriend too. We just keep it like this as we are in office. We like to keep it in formal.

"Ok taehyung-shi i got it. bye" I replied.

As you see i am the ceo of J Entertainment. I also own that college but i am not there everyday. I just go there when i feel like.

Now i have to get ready to go to meeting or Taehyung will kill me if i am late. I quickly went there carried with our meeting. And finally meeting is finished. Ah now i can go. I want to go home and just jumped on my fluffy bed. Ahh~ i am so tired.

*Next morning*

3rd's pov:

Its 7:00 am in the morning, Jungkook get up from his sleep and go to bathroom to finish his business to get ready for breakfast and also college. Just like him jimin also get up from his sleep and did the same. They both head for college at 7:30am.

Jimin's Pov:

I wish i won't see that rude principal ever. I never thought he will be my principal. As i was walking and thinking of that principal,i didn't saw someone coming to my way. And then *thud* i bumped into a chest and fall down my back. It hurt like hell. Uff...

"Oh sorry! sorry! i didn't saw you. I was looking at my phone. Are you alright?You need help?" The person asked worriedly.

After some moment i lift my head to see a extremely good looking guy is staring at me worriedly and wait for my answer. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and answer "Oh its okay. I was also thinking about something that i didn't care about my surrounding. Sorry..um "I was talking but suddenly stopped that I don't know his name.

The person smiled and said "Its okay. My name is Cha Eunwoo."

"My name is park jimin. I am a new student here. Nice to meet you." I replied.

Eunwoo said then "Ok jimin, Do you want to seat with us during lunch period?As you are new. My friends will also love to know you."

"Ok but if hoseok hyung come with me, woulf it be any problem? And he is my room mate too." I said

"Of course he can come. Okay jimin i will see you at lunch period" He said and waved bye and went away.

I was walking to my first period and its Mr.Kim's Class. I walk into the class. Teacher came and moment later tell us to warm up for the class.. We all are warming up. And then i hear girls are gossiping....

"Hey do you know in next period Mr. jeon will take that?" the girl said

"What Really! Oh my I am so nervous what if he don't like our dancing?" the other said.

I think fate isn't with me today. I really have to face him. I prayed that this class will go so slowly. I am not prepared for that. I know he only want to insult me. But then the bell rung saying that we have to rush in our next class. Oh nooo! I can't do that. I am nervous. But with that i went to next class and waiting for his arrival.

Mr. jeon came into the class and told us to get ready for our dancing show. As we all will show our dance quality to him a little. We will dance at our bar. We get ready And we will dance in a four member team. But the odd number who will get he or she will dance alone. As i know fate isn't with me today I also sure that i will got that one odd number. As i thought. I am the odd number and i have to dance alone. I can see Mr. Jeon's Smirk. Uh..I hate this man.

All of us has done their turn and now its my turn. I can feel all of them staring at me. I am feeling nervous as i can sense Mr. Jeon's eye is also boring at me. Soon the song started and I start moving like i can without minding my surrounding at all.

After dancing with my feelings it came to end. But wait why it is so quite here! I look around to see all of them are looking at me surprisingly or shockingly? including Mr. Jeon.. I don't know what to do.. So i just clear my throat then Mr. Jeon said me to go to stand with others. I went and stand with them.

After that Mr. Jeon gave us some advise on dancing. We all listen carefully. He sure is good at giving advise huh. I appreciate that. But he is rude as hell.

And then the bell again rung. Its finally lunch time. I can meet Eunwoo now with hobi hyung.

---------------------------