Chapter 14

Jimin's Pov:

He didn't even come after me. Did he really like me? I don't have money with me. Now I have to walk through this road to reach my apartment. I kept walking till I reach my destination.

Tomorrow will be our first day being a trainee in the J company. I don't want to meet kookie now. I am also mad with him

I went into my apartment to see all my friends are sitting in the living room while looking so worried about what? perhaps me? I went into living room only to get knocked out at floor with hobi on my top. Uhh..

"Minnie. Where were you? We were so worried about you. When we didn't see you last night. But we also saw Mr. Jeon was carring you in his hand. He took you somewhere." He finished his rambling.

I sigh, Now I have to tell about all about us.
"Um guys. Sorry that you have to saw us like that." I said to them.

They are all confused looking at me. I started speaking "Mr.Jeon and Me are fiance. You would have seen us definitely but we thought about hiding our relationship. As it is against the rules of any college to have a relationship with their academic teacher or principal? .  So it is."

All of their mouth hanged open at the revelling i just made. They didn't expect it. I know that .

"Wow! Its too much to set in our mind. But good luck with your marraige." They said to me. And congratulated me. I smiled at them. Then hobi hyung.

"Okay guys I want to rest please spare me some hours." After saying I went upstairs in my room. And sleep. I am feeling tired so much.

*Next day*

It is our first day as a trainee. We get up and get ready together to go there. We ate our breakfast and went to our car.

"I hope today will be a good day to remember it. And you can saw your taehyung there." I said to hobi hyung teasing him.

He blushed and said "Yah! You are also going to see Mr. Jeon. Who is also your fiance remember that. Just don't make him jealous with me. Or he will cut me into pieces and give me to dogs to eat. I don't want that."

I laughed at him. And kept driving. We arrive at the company. Went to our room where we will be trained.

We enter the room and saw that there is many other people who are sitting or standing in the room. We also sat at a place and wait for Teacher or someone.

Some guys came to me and start talking-

"Hello what is your name?" The first guy asked me.

"I am Jimin ,Park jimin. you?" I asked him back politely.

"My name is Bomin. Choi Bomin." He replied.

"Oh nice to meet you bomin." I said to him smiling.

He seem frozen but then said smilingly "Nice to meet you too. Hope we can hang out together sometimes. And these are my friend" He said while pointing his back to others.. Where I can see two guy standing.

"Ok see you then." I said to him.

Then Tae came into the room. We all stand up and greet him. He didn't even smile at us. He just looking all stern. Like professional. I wait for him to start talking.

"Hello guys. I hope you know that you all aren't here for doing nothing. Devour yourself in your job of it. Good luck and wait for teacher to come. And Park Jimin go to the Ceo's Room" He said sternly and I flinched slightly when he call my name. All of the student now staring at me. Huhh...

"Okay. Mr. Kim. Thank you." I said bowed to him and went to kookie's room. I know where is the room. As i came here a while ago with kookie.

After 2 or 3 minutes I find myself standing outside of the Ceo's Room. I knocked at his door. Then I heard him saying "Come in" I  went inside and stand by his table.

He look at me and then expained "I am sorry minnie. You know I was just worried thats why i get mad at you. Because  you went with your friends you didn't tell me anything where you are  going. Thats why I was so worried and mad. And also sorry for Yesterday as I didn't go after you."

"Oh I see. Mr. jeon.. Anything else you want to ask or say? I think I have class to attend." I said to him.

"Min! Don't be mad. You know I am possessive over you. I can't live without you." He said while looking at me the whole time.

"Okay Mr. jeon. I supposed there isn't anything to talk about anymore. I will come later. Is it okay with you Mr. Jeon." I said to him teasingly. And I know now he get it that I was teasing him.

"Min why are you calling me as Mr. Jeon. You can call me kookie anywhere now." He said to me.

"I know Mr. jeon. Bye see you later." I said to him and ran away from his office and only to fall with someone in the floor.

I quickly stand up and saw A guy with dark black hair, Build body. I offer my hand to him and saying "Oh I am sorry. I didn't know you are coming. Are you hurt or anything?"

"Its ok. I am fine. Just shocked at the event. My name is Andrew. Kim Andrew." He said to me.

"Oh okay. My name is Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin." I said and smile at him.

"Okay Andrew Bye. I will see you often I think." I said to him and again ran away from him to attend the class before I get marked as absent.

I went into the class and greet my teacher while saying Mr. Jeon was looking for me for something. Then I sit with Hobi hyung. He look at me asking what happend .I said to him I will explain him later.

After class has finished, I explained him what happend. And again said that I am going to See kookie as he ask me to visit him After the class. I said to hobi hyung that he don't need to wait for Me. As I think I will go with Kookie hyung later.

I went into kookie's room without knocking the door. He seems startled And he was going to scold whoever it is. I saw it on his face. But when he saw it was me, he relaxed and said "Oh Min! You are here. Lets go" He said while getting up with his car's key.

------------------------
To be continued.

Hope you will like the story.Have a good day or night.Thank you for reading.