Chapter 6.3

3rd's pov:

Today jimin came to korea in his hometown and staying here for 1 month. But what he don't know that his staying here going to be kind of unexpected memory to him. As for Jungkook he is also going to his Hometown.

Jimin's Pov:

After so many months I have came here to visit my parents in hometown. I hope I can enjoy here for this vacation. I didn't tell my mom that I will be going to there today. I made it a surprise for them. They surely will love that knowing my parents.

I am now outside of my house. I think I will call my mom first. So I get my phone from my pocket then call my eomma.

"Hello eommaaa..How are youuuuu?"

"I am fine. Why are calling me at this time. Don't you have any schedule? And also whats with the whining? "

"Why I am not cute??"

"Why? My minnie is always cute. But now you are kind of acting strange. Whats going on?

"Eomma do you want to see any surprise?"

"What are you talking about? Care to explain.?"

"Okay I will when you will get me pass in the house.."

"What! Did you just say get you pass in the house? Min Are you in Busan or moreover in here?"

"Eomma just open the door to check it."

Now I am waiting here for my mom to open the door. Not even after one minute the door to our house opened. and mom running to me for hug. I hug her and said "Eomma I really miss you both. Where is Appa?"

Mom said "Your appa is with his old friend today. He will come late today. Why don't we make him also feel this surprise.. What do you say?"

"Okay eomma. Lets go. I will make dinner for us today." I said. Eomma smiled and said okay. I took my rest for a while then get up to make dinner for us.

I make dinner and set all of dishes to dining table. After some minutes our front door opened. I quickly came into kitchen waiting for him acknowledging my cooking. I can see all from here.

3rd's Pov:

Jimin's appa came in after washing himself. And sat on dinning table across from where his wife's sitting. He then said to his wife that How he is missing his dear son. And then he start eating. When he start eating he feels like it isn't his wife's cooking. So Mr. park asked to his wife. " Arin, Who make our dinner today? Its of course not you. I can tell that! Who made it?"

And then suddenly jimin came from behind of Mr. Park and hug him and said "I made it appa."

Mr. Park was so shocked to acknowledge his son. He quickly turn to his son and hug him back. Said how he has missed him. Then he asked jimin to sit beside him. And started feeding him just like how he did at early age of jimin.

Jimin's Pov:

I feel so much love from my parents that I have been always recieving from that. We were talking about our life then again appa start asking about something....

"So Jimin. Do you have any boyfriend?" He asked and I chocked on my water as I was drinking it then. They know that I am Gay. But I didn't thought about them asking me this.

"Nah Appa. I don't have anyone. Why are you asking?" I asked indifferently. Well it caught me off guard.

"Oh then its nice to know. Okay jimin. I know that you are tired from journey and cooking. So rest now we will talk tomorrow." He said smilingly. I also smiled at them and start walking to my room for sleeping.

*Later at his parents room*

Mr. Park asked his wife. "Hey Arin. What do you say about our son's marraige with Jeon's family?"

Mrs. park asked her husband, "How can it happen? I will love to see them together. They both will be nice together. They were friends for a short time in childhood but its will be alright. Will Jeon's be alright with it?"

Mr. park replied that "Okay lets see what they say about this marraige. Wait I will call them to know. I think they will be alright as they are our close friends. But Lets see."

*Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon's call*

(Bold one is for. mr. park and italic will be for Mr. Jeon)

"Hello jonghyuk. How are you? I hope you all are fine. I wanted to propose something to you."

"Oh Jeihyung! Yes we all are fine. Our son also just arrived here today. I am happy. BUT I ALSO WANT TO ASK SOMETHING TO YOU."

"Okay you seems excited over it. Then Why don't we say it at same time. Lets see what we want to say to each other."

"Okay. Then start together with just 1 to 3 counting."

"Okay-1--2--and- 3-"

"So do you think there is any chance about our son to get married?"

"Why don't we get our son married to each other?"

"Oh ! Wow we two has same thoughts about it. Lets talk to our son then fixed a date for meeting each other."

"Okay it will be nice. I will also ask it to my son. They will look nice together."

"Okay good night jonghyuk."

"okay good night"

After call finished. They both walk to their wife to talk about this with excitement. Both of their parents are agreed to it . They both family would love to get their son together. They wish their son will love to be with each other too...

Jungkook's Pov:

So today I have get to my home land after so many years. I drove to my home to stay with my parents. I meet with my parents. They both are happy seeing me. Me too. After talking with each other suddenly my father's phone rung and he excused himself from us.

After some mintues of talking he came excitedly to talking with us. I can see something is fishy.

So I asked while drinking water "What are you so excited about Mr. jeon?"

He said excitedly "Oh Jungkook. I just agreed to marraige contact with my friend's son and you. You both will look so cute together."

I spitted my drink to the floor. And look at him with wide eyes and said "What do you mean? i am getting married? I don't even know him or her! Dadddd! Are you in your mind?"

"Sssh jungkook. You won't marry him now but he will be your fiancé for now. You will marry him after some years when he will be ready." Appa said.

I just stare at him like a crazy person but I know that I also have to make his friend's son my husband. Okay lets see who you are. Are you just like jimin! I wish you are just cute, adorable like Him.. Wai-t What! Why are thinking of jimin now jungkook..stop that. I said to myself or rather scolded myself.

🌼🌼

To be continued..