Chapter 1

jimin's pov:

I wake up to some shouting"Hey jimin wake up already. I don't want to go upstairs. Its already getting late."

So I am actually moving from this country today from south korea to America.We are here for so many years. But my parents wants me to support in everyway thats why i love my parents so much and will always.

So my aim is to be a dancer.Its my only passion that i love so much beside singing.I also like singing but dance is my first priority.

Just sighing i get up to ready myself for the journey. I have been to America some times.so its not totally an unknown country thats good for me.I am feeling sad that I have to Go there alone.I think i will make some friends.Of course i would.

I eat my breakfast and then getting my things to cars. As we have to go now to airport.We drove there.I will miss my parents so much.

"Hey jimin,look here and listen to me. Don't get distracted and always be truthful to you. Don't do wrong things. Get there safe and call us.  Remember we love you.We will miss you so much my jimin."Mom give some advises sadly.

"Of course mom.I love you. i will miss you two so much. Don't worry. I think it will be great as i have my friend there. So don't worry.Okay?"I said.

I bid my parents and went to airport. I was walking into the airport then i bumped into someone and he dropped his passport he didn't even notice. Is he insane? Didn't even look if he had miss anything.

I pick it up and walk to him quickly before tugging at his expensive looking coat to stop him. He turn around irritatedly . Wow he is so handsome and sweet but looks irritated. ok stop.....The person infront of me looking irritated. So i quickly spoke...

"Hey sir you just drop your passport here.Walk securely.."I said politely but he just stare at me and after i finished my words he just snatch his passport and went away.

I look at his disappearing back with my opened mouth. How could he! Is he even a human? Or belongs to human being? I thought he was nice...Nice my foot.He is too cold for this world. Huhhhh...

*skip to America*

The plane just landed on America.I have already a waiting Hoseok,my best friend to wait for me.I quickly check down all things and went to finding my best friend.And there he is standing.After he see me he smiled so brightly at me with his heart shape smile.I return his smile also.I went to him.

Oh right. I didn't tell you all about him. He is my hyung but also a best friend. I only know him here. I have been here before too. I lived with him then. We know each other so well.

"Hey hobi hyung.How are you?I miss you."I said excitedly.Hobi hyung just laughed at my excitement and hug me.

"I also missed you my jiminie.and i am fine as you see me.So jiminie lets go to your new home for now. Or you want to a caffe? I have a best friend who own a caffee near our house." Hoseok hyung said.

Do i want to go there? I am so tired.I think i will go there next time.I want to sleep for now so badly.

I replied to Hobi hyung"Oh hyung no lets go home for now. I am feeling so tired because of the journey. We will go there tomorrow i guess."

"Ok jiminie lets go. Set your things to my car."Hyung said.We went to car and drove to our home.After reaching there i am in totally in Aw...Its so cute here. The design here are so cute. I already love it.

I already know which room Is mine. So I went to my room with my things and already jumped at my bed to sleep.

*Next morning*

I wake up at 9 am. Wow i sleep this much. Guess I was this much tired. Then remember something. Shit! Mom may be waiting for my call. I should call her now.

I dialed my mom's number. After some seconds she finally pick up.

"Mom! I am already here and was sleeping. I miss you!" I said quickly.

"Aigoo.. I miss my child more than him." My mom said with a coo.

"Hmpp. Where is dad?" I asked.

"He is resting darling." Mom amswered.

"Oh I forgot about time difference. Am I disturbing your sleep?" I asked worriedly.

"No. Not at all. I assume its morning there. Did you eat your breakfast?" Mom asked.

"Not yet. I will eat soon! Okay I don't want to disturb you now.. I will call you later again  mom." I said.

"Okay son. Don't skip your meal. Good morning to you and Good night for me! Bye" Jimin's mom said with a soft smile.

"Yeah. Good night. Love you. Tell dad. I miss him too." I replied and hang up then

I got downstairs to get breakfast and saw that hyung was already there."Good morning hyung"I said.

He just visibly startled as he was back facing me. I went to counter and said "Oh hyung.I am sorry. I didn't know you will get startled like this." I again said.

Hoseok hyung said "Its okay jiminie. I forgot that I don't live alone here now. You are here now.  Haha . Get ready we will go to my best friend's cafe for breakfast And then we will explore around the city a little."

"Okay hyung. I will be back again!"

I went to my room to get ready. Then we go to hoseok hyung's best friend's cafe. As we enter the cafe the sweet aroma of coffie hit my nostril. Wow its so nice inside. Inside is decorated with pink and white color and other cute stuffs. I totally love it. It looks so soft here.

I was walking than i bumped into someone. I gasped and then hurriedly said"Oh I am sorry mister." But the guy didn't even turn to me and went to order. He is also rude huh why people are this rude being this handsome. I walk to hobi hyung again.

"Jiminie so do you find anyone attractive here?I just saw you bumped into someone and he is hella handsome too. Don't you think?"Hobi hyung asked.

"Aish hyung. No i don't like anyone and that person who i bumped into didn't even look at me once. So how can I say that he is handsome or nice looking?" I asked hobi hyung.

"He is there jiminie you can see him there sitting alone and typing in his mobile something." Hobi hyung replied.

I turned to where hobi hyung is staring. I look at the person and to my surprise it was the same person who i bumped into the way to airport. Oh now i understand why he is rude. Because he is the same rude, uncool person I have met before despite of being handsome of course.

I again look at hobi hyung but didn't said anything. Only shrugged. We are actually waiting for hyung's best friend. After some time a good looking handsome guy came to our table and hug hobi hyung happily. He is also nice i think. My thought was cut off by hobi hyung-

"Jiminie this seokjin my best friend and the cafe owner. And seokjin this is jimin my another best friend." Hobi hyung introduced us.

"Hello i am kim seokjin. You can call me Jin hyung. As I am older than you. and its my shop. You can always always come to meet me here. As this horse doesn't like to come here often." Jin hyung complained cutely.

"I am park jimin. you can call me whatever you want hyung. And hyung, i really love your cafe. Its so cute. I will stop by here anytime i can. Its my favourite cafe for now."I said excitedly.

Seokjin and Hoseok just laughed at younger excitement. Jimin is just so cute for the world. They talked with each other for long time. Then hoseok and jimin went to Exploring the city.

Its already 8 pm. When we got home. We are tired and tomorrow is our well mine first class in America's most popular Dance College. I am quite nervous for tomorrow as well. Hope tomorrow will be good memories to remember forever. I drift to sleep as we have to wake up early in Morning too.

---------------