Chapter 35

Jungkook:

I went to Jungmin after teasing Jimin. It was a fun sight to see. After later when Jungmin came, he directly jump on me. He loves me so much that he can't stay away from me for long too.

"Min how was your day? I asked.

"It was great dady. " He replied while sipping on his juice.

"Baby.. Wanna see someone? " I asked.

"Whom? " he asked while looking at me.

"You will see him. His name is jisung." I replied.

"Okay" He replied quitely.

"lets go to my office? We will meet him there.ok baby. Now hurry up." I said to him.

Then we got into car. And ask driver to drive the car to the office. And he start. While Jungmin is lying on my thigh. Okay lets say basically sleeping.

I went to my phone message to tell him.

Me:

Darling come to Jeon Company now. And ask for the CEO's room to the lady before.

If you ignore it, then know what can I do to you. So I think you know what it is.

Jimin replied soon as well...

My darling:

You know your irritating. And I can't come now. I have work.

Me:

Oh baby. Don't lie to me. I know all your schedule. Just come. If not then it won't be in good way.

My Darling:

OKAYYYYYY...UFF

Haha...Jimin you are so cute. I am all giddy to see you again soon. I look at our son to see him sleeping cutely. You both are so similar.

We arrive at our office. I take Jungmin and start walking into my room. He cutely sleeping while his mouth is slightly open.

I went to see Jimin is already in front of my office. He was about to knock. But interrupt him.

"Don't need darling. I am here." I said from behind.

He turn and loudly said " AND WHY DO I HA-" he stop talking as I point the sleepy Jungmin to him.

"He is sleeping. We can start arguing later." I said.

"And who is it?" He asked with blank face like always.

"He is? He is my son. Or our son?" I said to him.

"What! I don't have son. Or more over with you at least. " He said blankly.

"Okay we will talk with that later. Lets go inside first." I said. And open the door. I went in and set Jungmin to my wide sofa. Jungmin again comfortably fell asleep.I can feel jimin's stare the whole time.

"Now my darling lets talk about us. Sit here." I said to him.

"You just call me here to talk with me?"

"Yes and I want Jungmin to see you also. Of course he need to see his appa. Don't he?" I said.

"I am not his appa. And talk quickly I want to go home as soon as I can." he replied.

"Okay I want you to leave your current job." I said to him seriously.

"And why would I do it?" he asked me.

"You don't need that job. You are gonna work here with me. "

"What the fuck you are saying? Are you out of your mind? How can you say me that? I have worked there for 6 years. And I just met you for 1 day. And now you want me to leave that job? How funny.." He replied.

"First of all watch your mouth. Because we have Jungmin here. And 2nd you don't have any choice. Also you will gonna live with me from now. And also you are gonna be a dancer here." i said to him.

He was about to speak again but Jungmin's called interrupt us.

"Daddy who is he?" he asked.

"Jungmin he is the person I want you to meet with. His name is jimi- I mean Jisung."I said to him.

He came close to Him and said" Hello I am Jungmin. "

"hello Jungmin. How are you?" Jimin asked.

"I am fine but-" He stop talking and start frowning.

"What is it baby?" I asked Jungmin.

Jungmin came closer to me and whisper in my ear "Why he kinda looks like me dad?" I chuckled at his cuteness and replied " Why don't you ask him that by yourself"

"What did he whisper? " Jimin asked.

"Jungmin say what did you just tell me." I told jungmin.

"Why do you look like me?" After Jungmin said that Jimin got frozen like he got the thing now. He look blank again now.

"I don't know that actually. May be we were destined to?" He said. I nodded for now as I can't tell now.

Moments later Jimin and Jungmin both become close too. Its surprised me that he actually get alone with Jungmin. They were talking and playing with each other and I am doing works in my table.

Just then someone knocked on the door..

"Come in" I called.

"Surprised Mr. Kook." The one and only Taehyung said. I look at him but to see him looking at Jimin while frozen.

Then he yelled with teary eyes "Minnie"

Jimin and Jungmin both stop playing and Jungmin jumped over the sofa and yelled too "Tae uncle. " and ran to him.

On the hand Jimin stand there with same blank face. I sigh.

"Taehyung don't speak for now. I will tell you later." I said.

"What? Why? Jimin is here in front of us. Or I am seeing perhaps a ghost?" Tae said.

"Who is Jimin? I am sorry may be you mistake me for someone else. I am Jisung. Choi Jisung. And why you guys like to call me by other names. I don't even know who you all are too.." He said emotionlessly.

Taehyung look at me for confirmation. I nod my head in his way.

"Okay Jisung. I think you can go for now. And resign all those job you are doing right now. And also pack your things too. My driver will come to pick you. " I said to him.

He was going to speak but I interrupt again-

"Aha I know what are you going to say. But you know me better , so go now. See you tomorrow darling. Or you want a goodnight kiss? It will be great idea though. Come here baby" I said to him smiling.

"Kiss my foot." He said and ran away from here.

Taehyung who was by my side for this all time suddenly he start laughing at Jimin's response...

"I can't believe he lost his memory. But his attitude didn't change at all. Just get a little bit of muscle though. " He said.

"Yeah you are right. When I first saw him, he was about to kill me with his eye dagger. Haha" I said.

"But I am happy that He is fine. Now lets go tell the others." He said excitedly.

"Ah no Taehyung. Lets don't do it. They will be surprise tomorrow just like you. Keep it for tomorrow. and where is Jungmin? "

"He has gone to restroom. And okay. " he said.

We get Jungmin. Then we drove back to my mansion. By the way I have to go alone as Jungmin wanted to go with his Tae Uncle. Ahh I miss Jimin now beside me.

---------------------
To be continued...

Thank you again.