Chapter 32

Jungkook's Pov:

I already bought tickets for London . I don't want to stay here while wanting Jimin to me. I can't have him now. He is dead Jungkook dead. And its because of you of course. Stopp! I said to myself. I also take Jungmin here with me. We both will live together at London without having any enemies.

Jungmin is sleeping peacefully by my side. I smiled sadly and whisper to him " Sorry jungmin, because of me now you don't have any appa now. Your daddy is so sorry. I hope you will forgive me." My eyes got teary but I quickly wiped it.

I don't want to call them.. as in My and Jimin's parents and My friends individually. They already know  I will be leaving soon with jungmin. I got my phone and write a text and forward to all of them that " Hello, Me and Jungmin will go to airport in 2 hours. If you want to see him for last time before I go, then come to airport to saw him. Thanks for all of your company here. I will miss you all company's there alone. Sorry. "

I sigh and went to Jungmin to wake him up...

"Minmin wake up. We have flight to catch. Wake up minmin" I said to him while kissing his head. He stir in his sleep and slowly open his eyes.

"Daddy!" Jungmin.

"Yes dady here. Are you hungry?" I asked.

" Yee" Jungmin replied. I smile and kiss his nose. He giggled while showimg his eye smile. That also remind me of Jimin. It seems like Jimin you will be here with me for all of my life. I then went to make milk to feed Jungmin.

After We two finished all our doings and get ready to head to Airport. Jungmin is in my arm. Others are also in the airport. Mainly our friends. Our parents can't come there because they had work to attend.

I walk in and see Jin hyung first. Then saw all of them are together.

" Jungkook you came! Did you need anything?" Jin hyung said.

" Oh no! I don't need anything." I replied.

"Can I take Jungmin?" Taehyung said. I nodded and give Jungmin to him.Jungmin began to giggle in Taehyung's arm. Just like before I say when I look at Jungmin, I will see another Jimin in him. I smile at him sadly but fondly.

"Jungkook don't feel guilty. We all are part of it. It was mainly jimin's doing, If he didn't do that and wait some days then he could have live on his own. But seems like fate isn't on his side. He choose to suicide. We know that we all are the one to blame. But we can't return him feeling guilty now. " Jin hyung said and Namjoon hyung who were standing beside him just nodded as he agreed also.

I sigh and its our time for flight. So I take Jungmin and said bye to all of them and walk into the airport. Hope that my and mostly Jungmin's new life will be good there.

3rd's pov:

Two foreign person were talking by the river side close to their hidden place. Then they notice a body that was by the shore. They went to the body and flipped the body to its front as it was facing it's back. One of them check on the body if it was alive. And to their luck it was.

"What we will do this person?" One asks.

"May be we can take him to our boss? Look he is pretty too. He will be pretty much best to earn money. Don't you think that too? " Ask another.

"May be you are right." First one replied.

"Right. Then carry him. Lets go." Other said. And they both carry it to their hidden place. Their boss saw and was startled by it. But then he was impressed with the boy's look and his workers mind after knowing about benefit.

"Okay lets take him with us to our country." the boss says.

"Yes boss" Other two said in unison.

And then the unconscious body began to stir and open his eyes while other looking at him. The body that belongs to Jimin look around confuse..

"What is your name pretty boy?" Asked the Boss.

"Um.. " Jimin tried to say his name but he doesn't remember anything. Heck he don't remember his name. He look at the boys.

"It's Ok if you don't remember. So your name will be um Choi Jisung. It's a good name. yeah. And you will work for me ." Boss said.

Jimin couldn't help but can do only is say yes. And that what he said. Then he get up with the help of other two. They get ready to go to their main country.

When they reach their main country with jimin, they led jimin to a club specifically a gay club. They make Jimin a stripper of the club. At first Jimin didn't want this, But then Jimin have to accept it. Because one he doesn't know this country, two he doesn't know any other people than them.  So at last he can try. As He has to live his life.

And then he began to work for them for years. He can't remember anything from his past. That make him feel even more disturb. So by the time, he became cold and rude to everyone. None can talk to him badly. He sometimes wish if he can remember his past too.  He want to know about his past. 

--------------------
To be continued....

Its not much but its something to make the story progress. Thank you.♥♥