Chapter 37

"Jisung and Jungmin come to dinning hall  now.  Dinner is ready. " Jungkook called.

"Yes Yes Dinner!  I am hungry Ji" Jungmin told to Jimin

"Ah yes min. Let's go" Jimin replied.

"Okay" Jungmin said.

They both get up and went to dinning hall. All are already there. Jimin and Jungmin sit beside  by each other.

Food was served too. But Jungmin silently sat down there doing nothing and Jungkook noticed it of course.

"What happened baby? Why aren't you eating?  Don't you like the food? " Jungkook asked.

" I want someone to feed me. " Jungmin replied.

"Okay baby then come he-"

"Not you. I want Ji to feed me. Please. " Jungmin said cutely

They all look at Jungmin and then Jimin. Jimin took the situation. Sighed with himself in his mind. But agreed.

"Of course baby.  I will feed you. Turn my way then" Jimin said smiling.

"Okay Yeeaaa" Jungmin said excitedly.

They all look at each other again and see the love between this two fondly.  Though they aren't aware of dad-son relationship but they are radiating it.

After finishing dinner, Jungmin was feeling sleepy.  So he already fell asleep in Jimin's lap.

Jin saw it and though he should take Jungmin and set him on his bed.

"Jisung give me Jungmin. I will set him in his bed. " Jin said.

"Ah Okay. " Jimin replied while carefully giving Jungmin to jin.

Jimin is alone and he don't know yet which one is his room. He stand there and look for Jungkook around him.

"Jungkook? " Jimin called.

"yes?  I am here in the kitchen" Jungkook replied from there.

"I was asking about which room is mine? "Jimin asked.

"You will be sleep in my room Ji. " Jungkook teased Jimin.

"WHAT!  NO..  I won't" Jimin replied.

"Ah Jimin you are so cute. I was just joking.  Don't worry. We will not sleep now. At least not yet.." Jungkook replied.

"But your room will be beside mine. " Jungkook added.

"And where is that damn room? " Jimin asked.

"I will come with you now.  Let's go." Jungkook said leading the way to Jimin.

After they reach to Jimin's room.

"Here! Here you will live from now.  Or you can stay at mine room too.  I won't mind" Jungkook said and in turn he get a glare from Jimin.

"Go now.  I will sleep.  If you stay here that much. You will look like a creep. " Jimin said and pushed Jungkook a little.

"Ah wait I have one thing to do for last time. " Jungkook said and approach towards Jimin and cupped his face and kissed his forehead and also whisper "Goodnight Min"

Jungkook smiled last time at him and walked out of the room.  And Jimin stand there froze. He feel some sparkle inside of him. That he didn't feel in last 6 years of living. He ignored it for now.

He lie down on the bed. He can't sleep. He sat down. He need to drink water. He get up and went downstairs to drink water.

"Can't sleep?" Jungkook asked startling Jimin.

"Fuck!  You shouldn't do that. I almost have a heart attack. "Jimin said.

Jungkook chuckled and whisper to himself " just like before. You didn't change at all"

"What did you say? " Jimin asked.

Jungkook cleared his throat and said "Nothing. Come with me. "

"Where? "Jimin asked.

"Come with me and you will found out that. " Jungkook said while pulling Jimin by his hand.

Jungkook take Jimin to the Jungkook's room.

"It's your room. Why I am here? " Jimin asked

"You can't sleep so I thought I will take you here.  Let's go to the balcony. " Jungkook said and pulled Jimin.

The scenery from the balcony was so beautiful and calm today. You can feel the night breeze. Jimin take in the scenery. And felt completely comfortable.

"Are you liking it here? " Jungkook asked from behind Jimin.  Jungkook head was leaned on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yes. " Jimin replied in daze.

"Jungkook? " Jimin for first time speak softly.

"Yes Min" Jungkook asked.

"Do I know you from before? " Jimin asked. He feel like he know him for so long enough to be this much comfortable with Jungkook. But on the other hand Jungkook got froze.

"Leave those thought for the right time. And now feel the refreshments with me. " Jungkook replied.

Jungkook sat on the floor and make Jimin sat between his leg. Jimin leaned on Jungkook's chest automatically like a magnet. He feel comfortable and peace.

"I know you are lying. " Jimin said quietly.

"Don't worry Ji. You will find out in right time. Just promise me one thing that you will Forgive me and love me. " Jungkook said.

"Why?  Did you do something bad before? " Jimin asked.

"No more talk Ji. Now sleep. We have To wake up in the morning too. " Jungkook said.

"Why are we going to your company? " Jimin asked.

"Yes that is one of the reason Ji. I want  to introduce that place to you. " Jungkook said.

"Are Tae gonna come with us? " Jimin asked.

"Why are you asking about Taehyung? I am suddenly feeling jealous a little. Taehyung has Hoseok as his boyfriend." Jungkook said.

"What!  Didn't know that. " Jimin said Surprised at this information.

"And what did you say?  You are jealous?" Jimin's added and giggled. Jungkook smiled at him.

"Now sleep don't talk" Jungkook said

"Good night" Jimin replied and closed his eyes.  And also feeling the scent Jungkook have, like when it's rain you can smell the scent of soil. Jimin feels that scent. This only remind him one thing that is Love.

Jungkook start humming a song to help Jimin to sleep.

For you by BTS. (my one of favourite song.)

Jimin fell asleep on Jungkook's chest hearing his soft smoothing voice and also taking some of Jungkook's scent.

After Jungkook finished his song,  look at Jimin and saw he fell asleep. He smiled sadly.

"Hope if you one day ever remember our past, Just please Love me and don't leave me again. I love you so much. I hope you will forgive me this time. " Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead.

Jungkook carefully take Jimin in his arm and set him to Jungkook's bed. Jungkook also lie down beside Jimin as Jimin is hugging him tightly.

Jungkook didn't want to call Jimin again, so he also fell asleep too..

-------------------------

To be continued....

Hope you like it. I wrote it in 28 minute. Woah. I am so fast in typing this day. Haha. Anyway Thanks to you all.

And also I finished the boyfriend story. You can look for it in my account. 💜💜

[Edited]