Chapter 30

*At the morning*

Jimin's Pov:

I wake up only to feel sore in my butt. I am so confuse that I don't remember anything that happens yesterday. Why do I feel like I have sex? Did I have sex with Jungkook yesterday? But I don't remember anything. AHHHH- I said holding my hair tightly in fraustration. I also feel headache.Then the door open and Jungkook came.

Jungkook came and give me some medicine. I take it. He didn't utter any word. I frowned. Then I start talking..

"Uh hyung, where is Jungmin?" I asked him.

"Why do you want to know about Jungmin?" He asked seriously.

"what happen hyung? why are talking like this! Jungmin is our son of course I want to know about him" I said to him confusedly while he just glare at me.

"My son only! And why did you drink yesterday on Jungmin's Birthday?" He asked. Now I am totally confused. I don't remember anything about it.

"Uh Sorry hyung. But I can't remember what happened yesterday. Did something happened? Also I feel sore at my butt. Did we also had sex yesterday? " I asked while trying to remember.

"What you don't remember you had sex with other person that was not of course me?" Jungkook said.

"What! that impossible! Why I will do that. I love you and my family!" I replied seriously.

" Now you are giving me look as You are innocent I have Pictures. Wanna see? I at least want you see those pictures before you go from here." He said and Throw his mobile on me that hit my hand and It hurts me but I suppressed that. I look through the picture i see where I and another person are sharing kiss. What no! This isn't true.. But that was me.! I can't rember anything thats the main problem now.Unknownly a tear left from my eyes.

"Min,  Did you really do it?  I didn't think you will do it?  like really? " Jungkook shouted as he was mad.

"But Jungkook I didn't do-"

"Yeah you didn't do it.  I saw it by my own eyes. How can you lie to me this straight? " Jungkook asked.

"But-"

"No but. Now go away. I am divorcing you. And you won't have any kind of relationship with My child. From today he is only my child. Remember that. " He said and give me the divorce paper and a pen." Sign it now while I am here. And go get your things quickly before going from here."

I can't do anything I don't remember anything. My hands are shaking that i have to sign it now. I sigh may be this was my fault and he has right to say. He didn't love me properly thats the reason why is he like this. He also taking me away from my only son. I cried and also sign the paper. I don't need anything I just change my things and went to go out of here.

I was heading out while looking at my feet ,  but I stop when I feel someone's shoes stopped infront of me. I see it Taehyung. I know he already know that by his look. I look at living room to see they all glance at me once before ignoring me. I sigh I again look at my feet.

"Why did you do that Minnie? I didn't know you were whore. May be you are. You wants to attarcts other by yours charm. Thats why may be I also fall in it." Taehyung said while looking at me disgustingly.

I look at him smiling disappointedly " Yes You are right Taehyung-shi.  I am a whore.  Don't worry you won't see me anymore from now.  I will leave all of you alone. " I said and smiled at him and my others friend and walked out of the mansion.  When I step outside, I stopped for last time to look at the mansion. " Jungkook hyung I hope you will find a better person than me that will treat my son properly. And also you will love him/her truley. It was a short time of happy moments for me though.  Good bye. Best of luck" I whisper the word and went away.  I only have my mobile with me. I didn't take anything from there.

I called my Mom hoping she will believe me But she is also against me.

"Don't ever call us. We don't have a son like you. You aren't our family member from this very moment. And don't ever also use that card too we already block your account too. I will block this number to.  Don't ever think to call us if you are whoring around like yesterday. Hope you will die soon. We don't want to think we have a son. " She said with venom lace voice and hung up.  She didn't even give me a chance to say anything.

I don't need this phone anymore. Do I?  No I don't. There is no one who loves me or even like me. I throw the phone at the river I am now standing by the shore. May be I will be fine. Or not.

I sat there for don't know what hours. It's already 11pm. I didn't notice the time. I stand up to go home and then I remembered I don't have any. I sigh and start walking to nowhere. I was walking and then-

"What a pretty boy like you doing here at this time of night?" One person says. Actually there was three person.

"Wanna have fun with your daddy here. " Another says.

I am already froze to road in fear. I can't move. Jungkook please save me. I am so scared. I said to myself,  and I already know that he won't be here for me. The guys have their so call fun with me. I passed out on the shaddy alley of this area.

When I woke up only to see there isn't any more guys. I find my clothes on the floor too. I wear it again painfully. I look at my watch to see its already 3am in the morning. I walk to the bridge that situated over the river. I sat on that bridge with my legs are just hanging over the river. If my balanced isn't right, I will be just in the river with the water.

I sigh and look at sky to see there is so much stars today.

"Why are you shinning this much today?  Are you perhaps doing party about my shitty life? " I said to sky.

"The stars look so beautiful in you. I heard if any person die then you become a star. "

"Can I be also a star with others? "

"Nobody loves Minnie here. My mom said she wished I would have died. "

"Isn't Minnie good?  They don't like min now anymore. May be they didn't ever love me. But I love them with my heart. "

"Please can I go there?  I will be a good boy promise. "

"But before that Can you do me a favour? Can you ask God to take care of my Only son here as I won't be with him anymore."

"I will miss everyone here in this world. I love you all. I forgive all of you. May be in my next life we will see each other. "

Just saying that Jimin lost his balanced and fall from the bridge. Jimin closed his eyes and wait for his death. He know that he will die as he also don't know how to swim. He smiled for the last time and let water flow into him.
.

-------------------
To be continued...

It was sad though but wait for next chapter..💜