A Blast From The Past

Previously

"Hmm. You might be right, grammy. Anyways then, I will hang up now. Even you have to get ready, don't you? Bye, love you."

"Babes, whom did you say I love you to?" I shrugged putting my phone in my bag. But when I registered the nickname I was addressed by, my head shot up to see my

"Nobody, Wichar. I---" Then it struck me like a bolt of lightning.

My eyes fell on the hazel skinned, clean shaven boy of about 30 who was sporting yellow polo t-shirt and black pinstriped pants. His sneakers maintained the silence in the atmosphere while the ring on his left finger glistened in the light of the chandelier, making the hymns written there readable.

The confidence he exuded made it evident that he was very regal in nature but the aura of a frivolous mind pranced around him.

"Wichar....?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Wow babes, you took 5 whole minutes to recognize your childhood best friend? I am offended.", He accused.

"At least she noticed you, Wichar. (Y/n) ignored me as if I were a pineapple on a pizza!" At hearing the third voice, my eyes floated over to the man in the crisply ironed tuxedo and oxfords that reflected the light in the room because of their impeccable polishing.

The outfit complemented his 6 feet 6 inches height perfectly and accentuated his sharp features which were the results of his mastery over MMA. His white button down shirt blended with his ivory skin flawlessly while his chocolate brown eyes which were attached to his beardless face held a playful glare directed towards me much like the one in the eyes of the young man standing next to him.

The one thing that was common between them except their height, was the fact that their fingers had the crumbs of cupcakes stuck to them. I smiled.

So, the cupcakes arrived after all , I thought.

"Firoze, Wichar? What are the both of you doing in my house, unannounced?", I asked with a doubtful face. They looked at each other for a moment.

"We came to surprise you, but it seems like you are not too happy about it, so... We are leaving. Come on Firoze. Bye!"

"Bye Bruce, bye Tony!", The first born of the Sheikhs bid.

Before I could say anything else, both my best friends were already climbing down the stairs and I had to run after them.

"Guys! Guys you know I didn't mean it that way man.", I said panting. After a second, I heard Wichar and Firoze laughing, well chuckling but soon laughing.

"We know that, (Y/n)! We were just pulling you leg!" I was furious and decided for a perfect revenge. After handing my bag to an attendant who had come running at the commotion, I summoned two huge balls of water and splashed it on the two boys.

Now, was my turn to laugh. Their expressions were worthy of being framed. I laughed so hard that I had to sit on the huge staircase to maintain my balance. Ratri, who was being taken for a walk, saw me and ran towards me at full speed before licking my face.

While enduring my relentless laughter, I stroked her head affectionately. Until I felt a jet of water hit me in my face, that too from both the sides. I looked around to find two boys grinning widely with two garden hoses in their hands.

"You wanted battle, babes. Now you have to fight a war!" With that, a huge water fight ensued in the entrance of the Agnigarh Manor, wetting anything and everything that might come withing 2 feet of it and at the end, leaving 3 25 year olds along with a tigress, panting to catch their breath and laughter.