I Am Shook...!

So, today I was just scrolling through my story and saw something that made me choke on air.

Precisely, this 👇

I mean YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!! ❣️

And I was working on my laptop yesterday and Wattpad gives you an option to check the statistics of your story. So, I clicked on the option and checked the demographics.... I was not ready for what I saw to say the least...

I saw that people from all over the world are reading my book!

United States, United Kingdoms, France, Canada, India, Egypt, Estonia, Australia, Indonesia, South Africa, Finland and many more that I can't even remember!

I just want to thank you all with every inch of my being. Seriously, every author needs a bunch of faithful readers like you all!

I just started out as a girl who was obsessed with Marvel and had a story going on in her head, so I wrote a book but you guys... You guys did something that I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams...

I know that there are many authors who are better than me in writing and have much more views than I do but for me, an aspirant author, it means the world to me... Your sweet comments, the votes, when you add this story to your reading lists, views... I am just spell bound...

Sending a big hug to all of you out there! I couldn't thank you all enough... 💖