Hi...

Hey all you beautiful readers! It's me, your author who for the time being is busy debating with herself on something related to the story.

Don't worry, I am not ending the book (not yet, at least) but I wanted your suggestions for the upcoming chapters and a major part of the plot.

Do you guys want me to have (Y/n) and Loki in a relationship right after he joins the team i.e in 2013 or do you want me to develop their relationship in a slow pace? Like first friendship, then fondness, then love? I also wanted show how (Y/n) and Steve manage the team with each other's help since they all now live under one roof.

What do you all think?

Loki x (Y/n) 2013 or Loki x (Y/n) 2014 post Ultron?

Tell me in the comments!

The second thing is that I wanted to give you a few vital pieces of information:

a) I am going to edit the MCU timeline a bit so Thor TDW will be set after Age of Ultron

b) One of the many relationships which will be portrayed in this book is... Oh well, you'll see (😈). For those of you who are worried about out good ole Captain Rogers, don't worry (I have certain plans 😉)

c) In the chapter Mess I had given Ratri's picture which well... Was wrong 😅

So with trident007 immense help and creativity, I present to you...

Ratri

Ratri

How is it? All the credit goes to trident007 as she gave me the idea and the picture so a HUGE SHOUT-OUT to her!

Alright, so that was my time and don't forget to answer the questions!

Have a Good Weekend everybody!

~MGD
😉