What Makes A Future Queen Perfect

A/n: The picture above is how (Y/n)'s cabin looks like. Comment on how you like it!

Author's P.O.V.

The silent cacophony of objects, cluttered the meeting room's once quiet atmosphere. 7 pairs of eyes had focused themselves on the project screen as the final few slides flashed in front of them.

If there weren't so many eminent figures seated in the 7 out of 8 chairs in the room, the tension rising would have been thinner. But this was an important event in the history of A²H and mostly, the history of the automobile industry----- perhaps one, that would change the face of the future for the better.

As the head of the design team went on to explain the engine of the car, one could almost see through (Y/n)'s brain, working like a clockwork to calculate the values being presented, personally.

Over at the other end, Mr. Beigh, the chief advisor of the illustrious company was subtly studying the share holders expression to determine their success. This had been an easy task for him as he was a retired police officer with a considerable amount of experience with engines, which (Y/n) used to her benefit.

Sri, was silently viewing her phone in order to check the crown princess's next event and when the receptionist informed to her that there was a journalist from the news channel with an appointment for an interview, she instructed him to ask the journalist and his crew to wait a while in the reception area. She also instructed the receptionist to offer the journalist and his team some refreshments as the meeting was going to take a while.

The shareholders were scanning the ultra white screen like hawks looking for their prey. The prey, being even the slightest error they could spot. The heir to the throne smirked from the head of the table seeing her shareholders' disappointment on their failure.

"So, that was our plan. Does anybody have any questions?", The head of designing asked turning towards her seniors.

"Yes, I do but it is to her highness Ms. Acharya.", Mr. Aimes said turning towards the entrepreneur. He adjusted his gold rimmed glasses and picked up a few papers which were stacked neatly in front of him since the time the presentation had begun.

"Of course, Mr. Aimes.", (Y/n) answered with a confident smile. She looked the 75 year old man in his eyes, ready to face any question that he might throw at her.

"Ma'am, don't you think the idea you are suggesting is too early for the world to even ponder upon? Much less get accustomed to it and this might lead to more loss than profit for us.", He said.

"I do empathize with you, Mr. Aimes but you have my word, your fears will not come true.", She answered.

"Pardon me your highness, but how?", Mr. Ballerini asked, squinting his eyes.

"Your highness, if you allow me, can I answer this question?", Ms. D'Souza, the head of production inquired.

"By all means, Victoria. Go ahead." The Australian girl nodded her head as a thank you and began.

"You see Mr. Ballerini, if you have been watching the latest news and reading the newspaper articles, all the environmentalists have been captivating quite the attention towards stagnation of Gaia. In consonance with their testimony it shouldn't be long before we run out of fossil fuel and then what happens?" The entire room was in pin drop silence.

The manner in which Kaal had captured the attention and commanded the respect of the room even without her tiara or any crown, was certainly amazing. Her dominating personality had made it difficult for the people in the room, barring a few, to meet her eyes.

Now even as she was silently listening to the young woman's words, nobody dared to make a single wrong move or even sit in an improper posture in their chairs.