It's Showtime, Baby!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Steve and I sprinted to engine 3, which I found out was the one I just repaired yesterday. (Wow Barton, great shot, really...).

"Stark's not here yet!", Steve yelled.

"Says who?", Said Iron Man flying through. I jumped from the broken edge only to show back up on a mini cyclone, which kept me in air. I went and stood next to Stark.

"Let's see what we got.", He said.

"We gotta work getting the super conducting cooling system back online before we can access the roters.", I analysed.

"Or work on dislodging the debris.", The billionaire added.

"Let's do just that, shall we Mr. Stark?"

"Indeed we shall, your highness." I smirked and put my fore finger to my comm.

"Steve, you still there?", I asked.

"Yeah! What should I do?", He asked.

"I need you to get to that engine control panels and tell me which relays are in over load positions.", I said. Steve jumped in order to reach the panel.

Tony went to remove some metal from a part of the engine but I beat him to it. I bent the metal with my powers and at last ripped it off of the object.

"Or you could do that.", He said cocking his head.

"I always do that, Stark. It's fast and efficient.", I replied.

By now, we had assumed that Steve had reached the panel.

"What does it look like?", Tony asked.

"It seems to run on some kind of electricity", Steve stated. I rolled my eyes at how obvious he was but held my sharp remark back. 

"Well you're not wrong.", Tony approved.

"Okay the relays are intact! What's our next move?", The other asked again.

"Even if we clear the rotors, this thing won't re engage without a jump.", Stark commented blasting another part of the engine with his repulsor. 

"I will have to go in there and push."

I smirked.

"Or..."

I diverted all my power and concentration to that turbine. I manipulated the metal so that all the debris was out and the rotors were clear.

"There!", I said announcing my victory.

"Well, that's one less thing to worry about.", Iron Man said.

"You're welcome!"

"Hey Kaal? You are needed here!", Fury barked into my ear piece. My grin was replaced by a scowl.

"Why? What's the matter?", I questioned.

"Hulk and Thor seem to have gotten into a friendly argument.", He replied. As all of us were connected to each other my two current companions also heard it.

"Excuse me, but did he just say Hulk?", Steve asked.

"Yes he did.", I said quietly. Then, I turned to look at Tony.

"Think you can handle this?"

"Yup. You go and make sure Hulk doesn't tear this place up like a paper plane.", He said adding a bit of humour to ease the situation a bit. I snickered and flew out.

Author's P.O.V.

Little did (Y/n) know that the place where she flew away from and the place she flew to, had all hell broken loose.