14 - Lovestruck

After a successful tour around the Philippines, Ziggy took some time off before going back to the studio. He was so inspired that he already wrote a full album. He cannot wait to put music to them and transform it into a song. Claire also completed a series of paintings which will be shown at The Golden Eye Gallery very soon called "Girl Power".

Almost every other night, they will have family dinner in each other's house. Their parents are really getting along pretty well. Susana and Emily are now literally best friends while Oscar and Zacharias are thinking of investing in a business together.

Claire spends almost every night in Ziggy's condo, he almost wants to ask her to move in already but he knows that's moving too fast. He isn't sure what her parents would think of that too. He knows they are not a traditional nor conservative parents but still, he doesn't wanna push his luck.

Sometimes, their parents will ask them jokingly when's the wedding. Claire will turn tomato red and Ziggy would just chuckle. Somewhere in him he knows they would end up eventually in that situation but they aren't rushing. They are still young and got a lot of goals to reach first.

-----

DECEMBER 2015

Claire can't stop looking at her wristwatch while in a meeting with Miss Candice and the staff of The Golden Eye Gallery. Her show is in two weeks and they are ironing out everything up to the tiniest details. She's so busy with her new show and Ziggy with recording new music. When she can, she stops by the recording studio to either annoy or help him. But these days they barely had time for each other that's why she is anxious about the time. She decided to do something special for Ziggy and she really want this meeting to end so she can get on with it.

After another 10 minutes, the meeting was adjourned. Claire bid them goodbye as fast as she could. She still needs to stop by the grocery store to get some things. She thanked all the saints in heaven that the grocery wasn't packed and she was able to buy everything in record time. She quickly drove to Ziggy's condo.

She isn't surprised anymore by the mess. She cleans his condo at least once a week and it still looks like a tornado has been there after a few days. She just chuckled to herself. She'll admit that at first, it annoyed her but she's used to it now. Besides, she loves tidying up especially for him.

Between them two, Ziggy is the one who usually cooks. Claire is also an amazing cook if she do say so herself but she's a bit lazy. She rather wash the dishes or clean than cook. But tonight, it's different. She'll prepare a romantic dinner for the two of them. She figured they need this because they have both been so busy, especially Ziggy.

After she prepped the ingredients, she texted Ziggy.

"Hey, how's it going?" she sent.

He answered almost immediately. "Just finishing up a song. I miss you."

"Miss you too" she texted back. "What time are you gonna finish?" she asked.

"I'll just record the backing vocals and I think we're done for the day" he replied. "I think it will take maybe an hour. Why? Do you want to go out?"

"We can't go out. Everywhere is so crowded. It's Christmas season, duh" Claire chuckled while typing. "Let's just hang out in your condo."

"Good plan" Ziggy replied. "Just let yourself in if you finish work early."

"Okay. I got the food covered" Claire texted.

"Thank you, babe. I love you so much!" Ziggy replied.

"I love you too! Take care!" Claire sent. She went back to cooking.