21 - Fights

When Ziggy arrived at his apartment, he set his bag in the sofa and prepared himself some dinner. His place is looking a bit messy so he tidied up. After a long warm shower, he got ready for bed.

He decided to face the inevitable and opened his phone.

"DUDE! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FLY ME BACK TO LONDON?" Blaster had asked him. "PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT JOKING ABOUT ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS!"

"Blaster, about that" Ziggy started.

He hated the idea of crushing his best mate's heart but he has to. During the cab ride home and while tidying up his apartment, Ziggy thought about it. He figured Alana was right. It's about time he try new things and experiment with his music.

"What?" Blaster asked.

"Alana hooked me up with these producers" he replied. "She said they are really awesome. They worked with the biggest names in the industry."

"They could help us" Blaster answered, not getting the point. "That should be good."

"They aren't producers that just work with anyone else" Ziggy pointed out.

"So you're shutting me out of your new album?" Blaster asked. "You're not gonna let me be part of your new music?"

"Dude, you know, I do. But they are big time producers. I don't want to insult them" Ziggy explained.

"Wow! Insult them?" Blaster replied. Ziggy can tell he's pissed and Blaster rarely gets angry. "Not to brag but I produced three of your albums, which by the way were all successful. One even catapulted you to the international scene!"

"Blaster calm down" Ziggy told him.

"CALM DOWN?" Blaster replied. "YOU ARE REALLY INSULTING ME! AM I NOT YOUR BEST BUD, HUH?"

"Alana just thinks it's better that I try a new sound" Ziggy answered.

"Alana this, Alana that!" Blaster said. "Did you gave your brain to her because she got none???"

"Hey, calm the fuck down, will you?" Ziggy replied. That was so low. He's now getting angry as well.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Blaster told him. "It's true, dude! You sacrificed your balls just to date a supermodel!"

"Don't insult me or her! Take back what you said, you asshole!" Ziggy typed angrily.

"I won't. We both know it's true" Blaster replied.

"Why are so damn bitter? You're not the only producer in the world!" Ziggy stated. "Joey probably will be fine with it!"

"Probably because she doesn't wanna get involved with something she know will be shit" Blaster revealed. "Yeah, that's right! I saw your holy lyrics notebook when we were there and your lyrics about that woman is shit!"

"Oh, piss off!" Ziggy replied.

"What ever happened to making music freely, huh?" Blaster asked. "You are selling out. You are letting yourself be controlled by the glitz and glam of that place!"

"Fuck you!" Ziggy answered.

"Fuck you too!" Blaster replied. "Have fun making a shit album!"

Ziggy threw his phone. "Fuck!" he screamed and put a pillow over his head. He cannot believe Blaster would say such things to him.

His phone rang. He picked it up from the floor. It was Alana.