18 - Move

JULY 2017

Ziggy's third album, "Separate Ways" was well received by the critics. It debut at number one in various US music charts and on all streaming devices all around the globe.

Fans was surprised how much respect Ziggy still has for Claire despite of breaking up that resonated to his songs. If "Lovestruck" was the anthem of people in love, "Separate Ways" is a comfort album for those who just experienced a break up and is in the process of moving on. Ziggy was considered by many as a god of love because of this.

Ziggy decided to start his tour in the Philippines and the neighboring Asian countries.

Claire was hired by the biggest Philippine film production company to do promotional stuff for a huge superhero film franchise. She flew to the Philippines which gave her a chance to watch Ziggy's concert. It caused a huge stir online when she was spotted watching. People were really surprised they are in good terms. Some hoped that they will get back together again.

Ziggy kept himself busy with touring all around America again. This time, he followed Claire's advice to put himself out there again. He wouldn't lie that he did miss hanging around ladies and just having fun. The highlight of his tour was definitely playing at Coachella. It was a dream come true.

Claire is still busy with all the work she has been doing for Marvel, BBC America and now, Fox. Huge advertising companies also enlists her expertise between all of her main work. Baumgartner also showcases her work often. She loving every single minute of it. This was her dream come true.

However, she has to move to San Francisco come 2018. Baumgartner Gallery will move their headquarters there. She doesn't have to move if she doesn't want to but Kristen works for Baumgartner still and she wants to be near her agent. She also thought she could use a change of scenery. Also, she's getting tired of guys from San Diego.

After a successful tour around America, it was announced that Ziggy will tour Europe next. He's very excited because he's never been to Europe before. He's also nervous because Europeans are very particular about music. Joey assured him that they'll love him because his music were received very well there.

-----

JANUARY 2018

"Of for goodness sakes!" Claire exclaimed as she try to push her favorite sofa inside her new apartment in San Francisco. Her gloves are making it hard for her to grip it properly. She started removing it when she heard a familiar voice.

"Need a hand?" Keifer called out, walking towards her.

"Oh, hi" Claire greeted him. "Yeah, I could use some help."

"Okay, let me just straighten this" Keifer moved the sofa in a better angle. "Now pull there and I'll push here" he instructed.

"Alright, one two, three" Claire counted.

"There we go!" Keifer said when it moved smoothly.

When they successfully put the sofa inside, they both sat on it, catching their breath.

"So the rumor is true" Keifer said. "Uncle George told me you're moving to San Francisco. I thought he was joking."

"Yeah. The Baumgartner HQ will be here now so Kristen has to move here. I don't really wanna be alone in San Diego so I moved too."

"Claire! I think there's still some suitcases left in the truck—" Kristen emerged from one of the rooms.

"Hi, Kristen!" Keifer waved at her.

"Oh, Keifer!" Kristen asked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I live just around the corner, actually" Keifer informed them. "I was on my way walking to the office when I saw Claire struggling with this sofa."