Tony Perry (Pierce The Veil)

Band: Pierce The Veil

Band Member: Tony Perry

Dedicated to traptinlife

Beth's P.O.V.

"Are you excited to go on tour with us for the first time?" Vic asks me while he finishes packing his suitcase.

"Yeah, I'm ready for it. I can't believe after so many years, you and mike are finally letting your little sister come on tour with ya'll" I tell my older brother.

"It's not like we didn't want you there. It's just that you were still young and so busy with school when Pierce The Veil first started" Vic defends him and Mike.

"Plus tour life really isn't something meant for someone in high school. Just be glad that we're taking you on the world tour with Sleeping With Sirens. This is going to be our biggest tour yet" Vic adds with a bright smile.

"I know. I have to admit that I'm really surprised you and the other guys let me go on this tour with you guys, but I'm glad you did. It should be fun" I smile back while gathering all my luggage together.

"Mike and I can't wait to share this awesome experience with our little sister. It's going to be nice having another sibling on the road with us this time around".

"Hey guys, are you ready yet? Jaime and Tony are outside waiting inside the tour bus already" Mike interrupts us as he sticks his head through Vic's bedroom door.

"Yup! We're ready, but it looks like Vic and I are going to need help with taking our stuff downstairs" I tell my other brother while looking back and fourth between mine and Vic's suitcases.

"No problem, I'll go get the guys to come up and help you with that" Mike tells us before disappearing from our sight.

It wasn't too long until Tony and Jaime came into Vic's room and helped us take our stuff down to the tour bus.

"Here, let me get that" Tony tells me before taking the biggest suitcase out of hands before I shyly thank him.

Even though I have known Tony for almost eight years now, I still get slightly nervous whenever he's around.

I just can't help it how I always seem to smile like a idiot, and get butterflies in my stomach whenever we're together.

I guess you could say I have sort of a huge crush on him.

Even though I know it's totally wrong to have strong feelings for a guy who's in a band with my older brothers, I just can't seem to stop liking Tony. I feel like the more I spend time with Tony, the more feelings I develop for Him.

I haven't told anyone about this crush I have on Tony, because I know if I did, they would just tell Vic and Mike... And let's just say that wouldn't be good at all.

My brothers are very protective over me, and if they knew that I liked one of their best friends/band members, they would totally flip the fuck out.

Plus I'm almost positive that Tony doesn't like me in that way. I'm sure he sees me more as a little sister since we basically grew up together.

"Hey Beth, you alright?" I hear Tony ask me while giving me a questioning look, totally interrupting me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I ask him while placing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I was wondering if you were ready to get on the bus yet? Everybody is already inside the bus besides us" he repeats his question.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready" I nod my head yes as I grab my purse and phone before the both of us head outside to join the others.