Vans Warped Tour 2015

Hi guys! So I decided that I wanted to write about my first warped tour experience from this summer so yeah :) hope you enjoy ❤️

Saturday, June 27th 2015:

I woke up around six thirty in the morning so I could start to get ready for warped since I needed to make sure I had enough time to get ready, and also because I live two hours away from Dallas Texas, which was where I was going for warped tour.

My mom and I eventually left our house around eight thirty and made it to where warped was being held at around eleven, which is when they started to let people in and when warped officially starts for the day.

We ate a little before going to warped so we wouldn't have to buy any food there or be hungry for the remainder of the day. I barely ate anything though since I wasn't really hungry at all and plus I was too nervous/excited for warped to eat anything.

Once we got to the venue the first thing we did was buy a map & schedule so we would know where everything was at and know all the times the bands I wanted to see were playing & what stages they were going to be playing on.

The first thing I saw was the Warped Youtubers tent and I was going to go meet them since I really wanted to but the line was insanely LONG. There was SO many people in line to meet them it was crazy. So I decided that I would just go ahead and buy some march from them and come back later to see if the line would eventually shorten down. I ended up getting a Damon fizzy bracelet and t-shirt that says Fizzy Family Forever.

Unfortunately Mod Sun was one of the very first artist to perform early in the morning and since I got there when it was almost twelve I sadly had to miss his set. The next band that I wanted to see perform was Set It Off so I made my way to the left journeys stage and waited for them to go on. I luckily got there about twenty minutes before they performed so I had a pretty good spot and wasn't too far away from the stage.

I was pretty excited to see Set It Off perform since their one of my favorite bands and I've been wanting to see them live in concert for a very long time now and I had to miss seeing them back in March when they came to Dallas with Against The Current and As It Is. So I was pretty happy that I finally had the chance to see them for the first time. I was honestly blown away from their set! Cody has such an amazing voice live and Set It Off definitely knows how to put on a good show. I took a lot of pictures of them and got three videos. One of the videos was of the crowd holding Cody up and of him crowd surfing, but since most of the crowd consisted of teenage girls, Cody ended up falling down into the crowd but somehow he still managed to sing very good the whole entire time!

As soon as Set It Off was done performing As It Is immediately started to play. Almost everybody in the crowd including me ran over to the right journeys stage since they were right next to where Set It Off performed. Even though I really love As It Is, I only stayed and watched them perform three songs since I knew Set It Off was supposed to have a meet & greet right at that moment. But I did get a lot of pictures of patty and the rest of the band and one video of them performing one of their older songs.

Once I made my way over to Set It Off's Merch tent I saw that there was a really long line for the meet up and they weren't going to come out for another thirty minutes when I was supposed to see Palisades perform. I was a little disappointed since I really wanted to meet Set It Off but I ended up buying a tank top with their faces on it.

After that my mom and I started to look for the Kevin Says Stage since that's the stage Palisades was going to perform on. While I was looking for it I saw Kenny and Alex from Youth In Revolt walking around & selling their EP. I called out their names and ended up having a conversation with them! They were SO sweet and cute, it was amazing. They also asked me if I wanted a picture with them so of course I said YES. After that they told me where their Merch tent was and what time they were having a meet & greet. I thanked them for everything and continued to make my way to the Kevin Says Stage.