Luke Hemmings (5 Seconds Of Summer)

Band: 5 Seconds Of Summer

Band Member: Luke Hemmings

Dedicated to @_xlolx_

Chalia's P.O.V.

"Morning Baby" Luke kisses my nose as soon as my eyes open.

"Morning Luke" I tell him before yawning and stretching my arms.

"I gotta get to the studio with the boys today since we're working on some new music" Luke says getting out of bed.

"Oh really? For how long?" I ask sitting up.

"Probably all day till seven".

"Oh..." I sigh getting out of bed as well.

"Hey don't worry about, I'm sure you can go hang out with some of your friends today?" Luke smiles at me.

"Sure ill think of something to do" I shrug.

"Hey before you know it ill be back home" Luke says while getting changed into his clothes for the day.

"Alright well ill see you later Luke, bye love you" I give him a weak smile before hugging him.

"Hey no frowning. Your too gorgeous for that" Luke places his lips against mine before giving me one last smile, and walking out the front door.

I sigh before grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom to take a nice warm shower.

Once I'm out of my clothes I hop into the shower and let the warm water run down my body.

How could Luke forget today was our two year anniversary?

I thought for sure he would remember something like this.

I guess I was wrong.

After about ten minutes I'm finally out of the shower and getting dressed into something nice to wear.

I'm not going to stay home all day being sad about Luke, no I didn't deserve that.
I deserved to be happy today.

I got dressed into a dark blue dress with some black flats.

I let my hair dry up in a towel while I applied some makeup to my face.

Nothing too much, just a clear coat of lipgloss and some mascara.

I put my hair down and blow dried it before straightening it.

I look at myself once last time in the mirror before grabbing my purse and phone and head out the house.

I get into my car and turn the engine on. The radio instantly comes to life and the song "Loyal" by Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, and French Montano is playing.

I turn it up louder and drive onto the street. I have no idea where im going at the moment but I just need to go somewhere and keep myself busy, so I won't have to think about Luke.

I pass by the mall and decide to just look around and shop.

Once I park my car in the parking lot I walk inside the mall and go into Books A Million.

I grab a few books and magazines to read. I find a empty seat by the small cafe they have in the store and sit down. I take out my phone and notice that I have a text from Luke asking how my day is going so far.

I roll my eyes before replying a simple "great".

I put my earbuds in my ear and listen to One Direction while reading the magazines and books I got.