Austin Carlile (Of Mice and Men)

Band: Of Mice and Men

Band Member: Austin Carlile

Dedicated to Bondiblood123

Emma's P.O.V

"Hey baby, are you ready for our date tonight?" My husband Austin asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist while I'm doing my makeup.

"Almost. I have to finish my makeup, curl my hair and actually get dressed into my outfit for tonight" I reply as I glance down at my clothes that I'm currently wearing, which consist of a tank top and shorts.

"Almost? You still have so much to do. Your most likely going to be done in an hour" Austin groans.

"I'm sorry that I actually want to look nice for our two year anniversary as a married couple" I scoff and roll my eyes before continuing to work on my black winged eyeliner, trying to get the line to look perfect.

"What are you talking about? You look absolutely gorgeous every single day" Austin raises a eyebrow and questions me.

"Oh please! I look like a walking zombie without makeup or anything" I almost laugh.

"No you don't Emma. Your flawless without it. I'm being dead serious" my husband tells me with a serious look on his face.

"Sure, whatever you say Austin" I shrug my shoulders and finish the last touch ups of my makeup.

"Ugh, your so difficult sometimes. Im gunna go get dressed real quick and then I'll be downstairs in the living room" Austin informs me.

I nod my head at him before he leaves me alone in the bathroom. I start to walk back into mine and Austin's bedroom until I felt a slight pain in my stomach. I immediately hunch over and grab my stomach that was starting to grow a small baby bump.

Yes, I'm pregnant but Austin doesn't know that yet. I'm planning to tell him tonight though. I'm about five weeks along, so I just hope that Austin won't get mad at me for keeping this a secret from him for this long.

I let out a sigh once the pain goes away and start to put on my short black dress for tonight before curling my hair into loose waves. I slip on some all black flats since I hate wearing heels and grab my small clutch purse that had my phone and money in it.

"I'm ready!" I announce loudly once I walk into the living room where I find Austin dressed in a nice tux.

"Well don't you look fancy for tonight" I grin at my handsome husband.

"Thanks, but you look absolutely gorgeous tonight. Wow, I'm so lucky" Austin whispers before leaning down to give me a sweet kiss on the lips since I'm so damn short compared to him.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one here" I say once we break away from the kiss.

"Oh really? And why do you say that?" Austin looks down at me.

"You know why... There's a million girls out there that want you Austin, while there's zero guys that want me. I'm just surprised you choose me over them, that's all" I admit.

"Because I love you and your different from most girls. Your perfect to me, and I just wish you would stop bashing on yourself so much" Austin sighs and plays with the ends of my hair.

"Sorry, I'm a very insecure girl Austin, and you've been knowing that since the day we met."

"I know baby, I know. I just thought that maybe you still wouldn't be this insecure after two years of marriage. I thought you said I make you feel beautiful?" He looks me straight in the eyes.