Jeremy McKinnon (A Day To Remember)

Band: A Day to Remember

Band Member: Jeremy McKinnon

Dedicated to katiesalmond

Katie's P.O.V.

I was humming along softly to Pierce The Veil's new song The Divine Zero as I was getting ready to go out to a A Day To Remember's concert that's being held tonight.

I quickly get dressed into my favorite A Day To Remember t-shirt, shorts, and my black vans. I curl my hair into loose waves and add some makeup to my face since I want to look good for the band tonight, just in case I get to meet them.

I don't want to look like crap in front of Jeremy now do I?

For my makeup all I do is put on some black winged eyeliner, mascara, and apply some shiny lipgloss to my lips. Nothing too much.

Once I'm done with getting dressed I look into the mirror that's in my bedroom to make sure I look fine. I grab my phone, car keys, concert ticket, and some extra money for buying merch tonight.

"Mom! I'm heading out to the concert already!" I yell out once I'm in the living room.

"Alright! Have fun and don't stay out to late!" My mom shouts back at me since she's in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Don't worry, I will!" I say before walking out of the house and getting inside my car.

Music from the radio blasts throughout the car as soon as I turn the ignition on and start to drive out of the driveway.

I sing and scream at the top of my lungs to each song that comes on the entire time I drive to the venue where the concert is being held at. It takes me about thirty minutes until I finally arrive at venue. I park my car in a empty spot before gathering all my things and making my way inside the building.

My heart starts to beat faster and faster the closer I arrive to where the stage and all the fans are at. Since there's still almost forty minutes until A Day To Remember goes on, I luckily get to be very close to the front of the stage.

To pass time I go on my phone and just check my news feed on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Once I hear the people around me start to scream of excitement, I put my phone in my back pocket and glue my eyes to the stage, waiting for Jeremy and the rest of the band to come out.

The screams from the crowd increase once Neil, Joshua, Alex, Kevin, and then finally Jeremy come out and take their places on the stage. I couldn't help but scream out either since Jeremy is right in front of me.

"What's up guys?! How the fuck are you doing tonight?" Jeremy yells into the microphone.

Everyone in the crowd including me scream out some more noise.

"That's awesome. We are A Day To Remember and let's fuck some shit up!" Jeremy shouts before they start to play their song End Of Me.

Throughout the concert I end up taking a lot of pictures and recording some songs like Monument, Homesick, and All I Want.

"You guys have been fucking incredible all night so far. Probably one of my favorite shows so far on this tour. Now for this last song I want you guys to make the biggest fucking circle pit you can do. Alright? You think you guys can do that for us?" Jeremy asks the crowd.

Everyone in the pit starts to follow Jeremy's instructions and gets ready to start running, moshing and all that crazy shit. Since I'm not a big fan of doing crazy stuff like that, I move away from everyone so I won't get hurt.

"Hey, aren't you gunna get in there too?" A familiar voice questions me. I turn around to see who the voice belongs to, and my eyes widen once I see who it is. Its Jeremy.

"Umm, no. I'm not a fan of mosh pits" I shake my head and try my best not to stutter.

"What? C'mon, go ahead and do it. It will be fun. I promise you" Jeremy sends me a smile and I almost die from how cute he is.

"I don't know...."

"Pretty please? Will you do it for me?" He asks me again, but this time he grabs my hand and holds it for a few seconds.

"O-okay" I stutter and blush bright red.

"Excellent! Your the best!" Jeremy's face brightens before he motions for me to go join everyone else in the crowd.

I nod my head and do as I'm told.

Once the next song starts to play and Jeremy's screams are filling the room, everyone starts to run around in a circle quickly. It's not too long before I'm getting pushed around as well.

I try to tell the people around me to not push me around so hard since the majority of the people here in the pit are guys. But of course nobody listens to me and I keep getting pushed even harder than before.

All of a sudden a really huge, muscular guy falls on top of me, knocking the both of us to the ground. I try my best to push him off me but the people around us keep stepping all over us, which makes it very difficult to get up.

I pathetically scream out for someone to help me, but I just end up getting stepped on again or having more people fall on top of me. Before I know if, the sounds around me start to fade and darkness surrounds me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One hour later...

My eyes slowly start to flutter open as I keep hearing some people talk not too far away from me. I move my head around from left to right to take in the surroundings around me.

A confused expression takes over my face once I realize I'm in somebody's bunk. I immediately start to stand on my feet and get out of the bunk that was thankfully on the bottom of the other bunks. I probably would have fallen if I was on the very top.

"Umm, hello? Is anybody here?" I call out as I slowly start to make my way to the front of the tour bus.

I stop dead in my tracks once I see Jeremy and other guys sitting around and talking to one another about something in the front of the bus. They all instantly stop talking once they notice my presence.

I would be lying if I said my heart didn't flutter once Jeremy's eyes landed right onto mine.

"Oh, look! Your finally awake!" Alex exclaims with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I am. Umm, how the hell did I get here?" I ask nobody in particular.

"Well I guess you could say that I saved your life" Jeremy chuckles.

"From what?"

"You passed out in the pit... Umm, sorry, I quite didn't get your name?"

"It's Katie" I simply reply.

"You passed the fuck out inside the pit. And since I'm the one who encouraged you to get in there in the first place, I felt really bad. So I stopped the show and got you out of there. I then took you back here to our tour bus to make sure you were okay once you woke up" Jeremy explains to me.

"Oh, well thank you for helping me out" I smile.

"No problem sweetheart."

I start to blush from him calling me sweetheart before I say "I guess I should start heading home now."

"No! You should stay for a little bit longer" Jeremy stops me.

"I don't want to bother you guys."

"Don't worry, you won't. I promise" Jeremy insists.

"Okay, but only if your sure" I say while sitting down on the couch next to Kevin.

"I'm positive Katie. And besides, I want to get to know you better.... If that's alright with you?" Jeremy asks as he sits down beside me on the couch.

"I would love that Jeremy" I smile widely.

"Perfect" he smiles back before planting a kiss on my cherry red cheeks.