The Struggle Of Missing 'Them' When You're Apart...

Hope

      So

So... I was disappointed when dad left for VA and mom went to Vietnam. Why? All mom wrote about was how much fun she was having with her family and how no matter what they were doing, she wished dad was around. She grabbed her phone to call him almost everyday but punked out thinking he still hated her and wouldn't pick up. Too bad he wasn't mad and had his phone by his side 24/7 hoping she'd call because he was too chicken to do the shit himself.

The only way they had contact at all was when dad's manager Tina FaceTimed mom so they can throw an outfit together for him. That didn't even last long; my mom quit the job as dad's stylist since it was too hard for her due to her feelings. It was obvious they missed each other but they just didn't want to admit it. Want to know the worst part? They didn't see each other again for a year. Before that though, let's get into when dad's CD Graffiti finally dropped four months after mom quit working for him...

Kae

      December

December... Christmas was eighteen days away and today, Chris was on my mind way more than usual. 'Graffiti' was finally in stores and all I could think about was if it was doing well. If it wasn't I don't know how he'll take it; but I know he'll be devastated. He worked hard as hell on that album and put his feelings on the table; people should give him credit for that and LOVE it. That's not guaranteed though so it only makes me feel like shit on top of wonder if sales are doing well.

I was there for him during this difficult time and was helping him push through it; it was obvious by how quickly he changed being around me compared to the frown on his face he hid behind that smile the day we met. With that said I feel like I abandoned him but what else was I supposed to do? It wasn't the right time to try and have a relationship and Rihanna showing up at the restaurant ruining our first date proved that.

Can't change it now though; all I can do is wish things were different. I may have cut off all ties with him by changing my number and staying in Vietnam after I quit being Chris' stylist which I said I wouldn't do last time we were face-to-face. I had to though; me seeing him in the background each time Tina FaceTimed me and wanting to talk to him but not being able to was killing me inside. All quitting did though was make it worse. It probably let him know there's no hope at all for us in the future and that shit hurts more than not seeing him.