A Tour Tragedy

Kae

A month later:

A month later:

Chris had been on tour for a month now and with his next concert being in VA, Seiko and EJ were taking turns driving to get us there for me to see him. Being almost 8 months along now, and still on bed rest, I was mainly sleeping and eating during the drive. While I was awake, we had some pretty lit times though. And yes my doctor cleared me for the travel. She began scheduling my appointments for every two weeks now so I had one in Tappahannock. He missed his family so I couldn't say no when Mama J insisted on me joining them.

She, aunt Christine, and my sister-in-law Lytrell, all got together with my mom to plan a baby shower redo. That's what everyone wanted the stalker to think anyway. The plan was to cancel it at the last minute after August stages a break-in at Chris and I's home in LA. When I'm supposed to return, Tinashe will be there in my place, hoping they'll strike. Aug would be 'staying at a hotel' with her until I got back, which ends up being earlier than expected. Tinashe at that time would 'call him' to tell him I made it home safe.

My bodyguards would be following EJ, Seiko, and I on the drive back so she'd say when they stopped for food, they took longer so she was alone and it made her nervous. All in my voice because I recorded it. I just wasn't sending it to her until Tinashe sent me her cue via text. Everyone was nervous thinking it would backfire because my stalker was onto us. We weren't letting that stop us though! A phone ringing took me out of my thoughts and I knew who was calling. August for the millionth time on his burner phone.

That's what we all used when discussing the plan and he was obviously more concerned than everyone else... Everyone except for Tinashe that is... Anyway, Chris calmed Aug down and thirty minutes later, it was showtime. Things went as they should've and someone WAS arrested when it was all over! The thing that worried us all was it was the same one who we suspected. The one who could've killed Mel and met with Chris and Aug to help them find my stalker. It had me on edge; it was just too easy.

My husband and everyone else agreed but they wanted to let it go and take this win. They said that because who got locked up was involved somehow and hoped that him getting caught would make him talk and give us answers. While that's true, I just didn't want to let my guard down. My gut was telling me some shit was about to happen and if that doesn't mean anything, think Olivia Pope. If you've seen Scandal, you know how powerful her gut was and that was just at reading people! "Kae. Relax babe. Please?"

I rolled my eyes at Chris' pleading and reply: "Only for Hope. I'm tired so I'm going to get some rest, if she stops kicking me that is." He nods and kisses my forehead then heads out of the room he grew up in at his mom's house. He joined Trey and Tyga on the tour bus for one last VA concert in Virginia Beach. I would've gone but I've been on the road so much just to get here, I wanted the night off. I was at the first one anyway, the biggest with it being Chris and Trey's home state. A few hours later, Mama J barges in on me.