A Disastrous, Almost Tragic, Baby Shower

Hope

So, after my mom and dad found out I was on the way, that's what their main focus went to

So, after my mom and dad found out I was on the way, that's what their main focus went to. Dad was in the studio constantly to make a very special album which ended up being named after me. Originally, it was called 'Heartbreak On A Full Moon' but he hadn't even released any songs he planned on putting on that album and he changed his mind. The reason why is for another story. While he was working on his music, he released the newest line for Black Pyramid and mom released her's for The Kill. All before she was showing. Both clothing lines were everywhere now and the next step was an actual clothing store for each. It made me proud yet still trying to figure out what she was trying to tell me in her journal entries and what dad was trying to make sure I didn't find out.

Speaking of that, I found out something big in my investigation on what happened in Vietnam that made dad run off for three months after it ruined their wedding day. That blew the hell out of me because it obviously wasn't that big of a deal if my dad decided to still go through with the wedding. Not even bringing up the fact that he could've done that to save himself the humiliation. After all, he been in the spotlight while people were finally seeing mom as a designer; not just for being with dad. She didn't let the label the world put on her which was 'Chris Brown's girl' keep her from reaching her ultimate goal. Sure her knowing dad helped her achieve it but all the hard work to get there, she did on her own. That's why she was so big on me doing the same thing and made me promise I would. Anyway, back to what I discovered...

My mom was almost six months pregnant with me, just starting to show, and that was the day that could've changed everything. She almost lost me and I wouldn't be here telling you her and dad's story. That's where the seed was planted when it came to my name; and why I had to save the story behind dad changing everything for his album so suddenly. The story of how my name was born is what I'm going to tell. When everything went down, it happened so fast that what was supposed to be a day filled with joy tuned in to a disaster. Had my mom actually lost me, it would've been a disaster too. That happy, fun-filled day that went horribly wrong was a celebration for me and my arrival three months later. Believe it or not, because I know this would be hard to believe, it was on the day of my parents' surprise baby shower...

Kae