🐬 Tales, Beach Weddings, And Life-Altering Decisions

Hope

With mom's health declining after writing the entry about my birth, her main focus was spending time with her friends and family, including dad and I

With mom's health declining after writing the entry about my birth, her main focus was spending time with her friends and family, including dad and I. She only wrote to keep certain moments alive and obviously give me clues to who her stalker was. At this point in time, she was close. The how is a mystery; her not wanting to risk revealing too much. Like I'm not in enough danger with having this journal... Anyway, the entry I'm on, the title of it being a giveaway, was when I met a special friend from the ocean.

You might know her as Hope. She was rescued as a baby and became friends with an already well-known friend of her species. Her story was told in Dolphin Tale; how Winter met Hope however was all seen in the sequel. At that time, being obsessed with all things related to water from Ariel to Nemo and even Moana, mom and dad took me on a submarine to see the underwater world for myself. Once I saw dolphins, I fell in love with them and the rest was history. Looking back, that phase lasted the longest.

That's why I say it was my worst phase. I had stuffed animals, and ocean coloring books with them in it over everything else, even a snowglobe. Told you it was bad! When the second movie came out, knowing my love for the water mammals, mom and dad bought the first one to watch together and took me to Dolphin Tale 2 in theaters. For five months straight, I didn't stop asking to go see Winter and Hope, just excited we had the same name. Don't judge; I was five. Anyway, on my birthday, during vacation to Florida, I met them:

Kae

"Happy birthday baby girl! Get up! Daddy and I have a surprise for you but we have to get you ready," I squeal trying to wake up my daughter

"Happy birthday baby girl! Get up! Daddy and I have a surprise for you but we have to get you ready," I squeal trying to wake up my daughter. Chris was getting our bags ready for the drive so we had food, snacks, drinks, and extra clothes. Going to an aquarium and then the beach, that was just a smart choice. "Mommy I sleepy," Hope pouts not wanting to get out of bed. "Then you won't see Mickey Mouse then," I lie. "No Mommy! I'm up! I want to go see Mickey!" I laughed at how quickly she got up and ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

This girl I tell you... I washed her up last night but she loved the water so much, she wanted to get in every morning and night. And yes she's going through her water phase but what kid doesn't love Mickey Mouse? I used Disney as a distraction from where we were really going: CMA otherwise known as the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Hope has been DYING to go since she's seen the movies so what better surprise than taking her for her birthday? With today also being Chris and I's anniversary, he had his own surprise.