Flash backs

____________________

Harry's POV

___________________

I woke up with the sun streaming through the window,it was a Saturday.I had a longing to see Malfoy so i turned my head and saw him laying on his bed eyes shut chest lifting up and down with every breath.

I couldnt take my eyes off him he looked cute,with his blond hair falling on his face.I had this huge urge to put it aside.

i cant do that,he'll wake up,just do i-,no,common,you ar his ex boyfreind,i dont even remember that,who cares just,FIne

a battke was going on in my head then the want side won and i sat on the edge of his bed lightly and just sat there srrokeing his hair.

He moved slightly and i got off his bed and started getting dressed.

i had a really weird dream,Ginny and Dean were there saying im gay then hiding me under my invisibility cloak whike im frozen with a cracked skull. it felt real.

its just a dream,i thought as i rurned around and saw Malfoy looking at me.

i froze in place,my feet planted into the ground.

"Morning," he said sitting up on the bed tben getting up and dressed."Morning," i said quietly.

it still felt akward,sharing a room with Malfoy. "i saw you do that." he said and i froze again "what?" i asked thinking if he ment when i was sitting on his bed and touching his hair.

"This morning when you sat on my bed." he said "Wernt you asleep?" i asked him still standing in the same spot "Half awake,i dont mind if you want to do that." he said then paused and added "The old you did that too."

At breakfast Hermione was talking about the lessons in class,she was sitting on my right and Malfoy on my left.

My right hand i was useing to hold the spoon to oatmeal as for the other was on the wooden bench.I was just about done with it when a fingertip touched mine.

i looked up at Malfoy who waa looking at me, i dont realky get why we were shocked probably because i felt sparks in my hand when i toucked his.

I put my hand away quickley and i could hear Malfoy sigh.

"What are you goinf to do today?" Hermione askes me and Malfoy i shrugged.i didnt have any plans at all.

____________________

Draco's POV

____________________

I sighed when Harry put his hand away,I was half hoping he would take it and the other half didnt even know his hand was there.

Hermione got an idea of me filling harry in on our "love life" So the three of us went to the room of requirements and Harry would ask questions  and i would answer.

After about half an hour of this we didnt have any other questions to ask so we disided to have a snow ball fight out side.

Harry accepts me more and more,every thing i tell him about the old him,if he dosnt believe  it hermione says if its true or not.most of the time true.

Harry claims he keeps having visions of times we were together that he csnt remember,he finds it creepy but a bit helpfull.

by the end of the day at dinner he had his 5th flash back,The time Voldemart summoned him with accio and used cruccio on him,he even saw the part with me i it.

Sometimes i cacth him glanceing at me as if he dosnt really belive it but hes trying to.

We walked to the common room for bed for the second time only and Harry seems to have learned alot of what he cant remember.

I changed into my pajamas,a tanktop shirt and pajama pants and went in bed . Harry turnned in his bed this way and that way looking for a comfortable position.

After what seemed like an hour of it he stoped and said "Malfoy?" "hmm," i answered "Er-can i sleep with you?" i stopes and replayed what he said over and over again until i understood.

"uh-sure." i said as i moved over leaving him room to climb in.At first he just lay there looking at the ceiling and i was surprised wjen he put his head on my chest and fell asleep.

my hand was in my air a few inches above his head,i was just thinking what am i suposed to do?

i lowerd my hand slowly and set it on his shoulders.After a few minutes of waiting i fell asleep.

                                   ~•----•●•----•~

In the morning Harry was still sleeping on my chestmi stroked his hair until his bright green eues opened.

____________________

Harry's POV

____________________

I was surprised and embarrassed to find myself laying on Malfoys chest and him strokeing my black hair.

"Good morning." He said smiling, a kinda sad happy smile. I probly could guess why,Becuse thays what the old me used to do right?

"morning." i said sitting up next to him. "so thats what the old me did with you?" i asked "We did more," he said,i could tell he was thinking bout it.

Malfoy sat at the edge of the bed near my feet. "lets get dressed." he said but before he stood up and got dressed he super quickley kissed me on the lips.

I sat there frozen again.trying to possess what just happened.i got out of bed and also got dressed,but before we left the room i kissed Malfoy back.

but it wasnt fast like his,this one was longer and more passionate.I pulled back then said "let's go," before half dragging him out the room.