Memory loss

______________

Draco's POV

______________

I was confused and in horror when Harry askee those questions.

"Harry,whats the ladt thing you remember?" Hermione asked Harry slowly."Walking into the great hall on our first day of our last year at hogwarts." Harry said as if it were yesterday.

"Get the nurse." Hermione said to me,as i walked to get her i herd Harry say "I dont need that git to get the nurse im fine."

my heart sank lower and lower.

                 ~•----•●•----•~

The nurse said Harry would come around and remember,i doubted it. As we walked to dinner that night with Harry,  Hermiine was telling him what happed that he forgot.

"Me and Malfoy What!?" He asked in horror when Hermione told him we were a couple and we kissed 'n stuff.

Harry kept giving me nasty glares. Hermione sat at the Slytherin tabke filling harry in, "But we distroyed all the hourcuxes how can there he more?Hes a ghost!?"

Once in a While Harry would ask questions like that as i sat eating mashed potatoes silently."By the way were is Ron?" harry asked biteing into an apple.

Hermione hesitated i looked up at her,she looked like she was about to burst into tears "Hes-hes dead."she looked down at the table and broke down crying.

After dinner Harry followed me to the Slytherin house," acid pops" i said.

the painting swung open and Harry followed me into our dorm,

______________

Harry's POV

______________

The Slytherin house looked so diffrent,all green,shiny,and silver.

When we walked into our dorm i stopped and lookee around, "This is your bed," Malfoy said pointing to the one nearest to the door.

i sat down on it, "Whys the bed so cold?" i asked.

i dont usaly do my bed and if i slept in it today why is is frozen like an ice cube?

"Because," Malfoy said "You usally slept on my bed."

"With you!?"

"yeah,"

"Thats nasty."

"Have it your way." Malfoy said shruging. He stood up and walked over to his siut case,he opened it up got his pajamas out and started changing.

I caught myself looking at his chest as he pulled off his shirt,even though i don't remember seeing his bare chest it looked very familiar.

Malfoy saw me starring and he just smirked or smiled i dont know i couldn't tell.I changed into my own pajamas and slid under my bed covers.

____________________

Draco's POV

____________________

My bed felt empty.

Too empty, with out Harry.

I turned over and looked at him,He was staring at the ceiling.

"Did i really love you?" Harry asked after a while

"What- oh- well you said you did."I answered still looking at him. "When i told you that what did you say back?" He asked,his eyes were locked on the ceiling refusing to look at mine.

"I said I love you too." Harey stayed quiet for a few long minutes.then he turned over and looked at me.

This time with no discust or hatred like previously today. I stared into his Emerald Green Beutifull eyes and he stared into my dull Blue eyes.

"do you still you know-Mean it?" he asked me fis face a more pinkish tone from embarrassment.

i gave him a simple answer to the question "yes," he kept quiet again,then he turned back on to his back and said "i dont get it,how can you and me like each other?"

"i don't know." i said thay was true i didnt know how."Who kissed first?" he asked a couple minutes after i answerd "Ummm Me." i said.

that was also true," and did i you know kiss back."

i thought for a second remembering the kiss "at first no then yes."

i said  looking at a wall.

"Why first no?"

"shock,"

"what do you mean?"

"Both of us wernt expectiong it."

"oh,"

More quietness went by.

"you think ill ever be back to normal?" Harry asked

i sighed and said "i dont know." My vioce cracked,i could feel the tears burning my eyes threatning to fall down.

i quickly wipee them away.

"You okay?" I herd Harry ask, "Yeah." i said not faceing Harry. "Dont lie," He said.

____________________

Harrys POV

___________________

I didnt know how i knew he was lieing, it just felt natural that i knew when he was lieing or not.

He didnt answer when i told him not to lie.

"Common what's wrong?"  i asked him,i was now turned faceing his back.

"i-i miss the old you." He said with a couple more voice cracks.

"Oh," i said turning back to face the wall, "If only the didnt do quidecth this year." he mumbled.

"What-What happened?" i asked him "You caught the snicth then a buldger came and slamed you in the head then you fell 50 feet to the ground." i said another oh.

"Anything to make you feel better?" i asked him softly, he shook his head violently."Nothing," he said "Nothing,but you back."