Death eaters

????? POV

"Malfoy  you have failed me for then two times now,we already found a way into Hogwarts and you end up in Azkaban again. I feel we will no longer need your services here any longer." The pathetic Malfoy drops to his knees infront  of me "Please m' lord,i -i wont fail you again please."Lucious Malfoy sobbed his tears dripping through my ghost body. "As i said we no longer need your sevice here , now give me your wand." i said holding my floating ghost hand infront of him. He obeyed me and swt his wand that looked as if it was floating in my hand.

"Now even though i am a ghost i still can controll and hold a wand." The Malfoy kept sobbing patheticly asi pointed his wand at him and said "Avada kadavra."

i drifted through his dead body and said "To Hogwarts."

Harry's POV

I wake up to screaming something like "The-Heaters-know-who-run!"Draco is already awake putting on his robes."Whats going on?" i asked sitting up.Draco looks at me with horror on his fave and says "Death eaters."

I jump out of my bed and as fast as i can put on my robes.Draco keeps winceing and putting a hand up to his left arm."Comon," i said holding Draco's hand as we race down to the great hall.

Once we reached it we froze,spells beings casted,people falling,death eaters and the ghost of Lord Voldemart."Malfoy!?" A cold voice said to draco i turn and see Voldremart glideing twards Draco.Once Voldemart is close enough to Draco he said"i missed you at our latest meeting,you didnt get the chance to see the last of your father you ever will."Draco didnt say anything he juat stood and started at Voldemart.

Soon enough Draco said "You.......killled..m......my.....father?"

"Yes Draco,Yes,is there any problem with that?"Voldemart is holding a wand since he didnt show any sign of seeing me i stay quiet.

"....no." Draco said looking to the floor.

"good now,Potter.......where were we last battle?oh yes we were at AVADA KADAVRA!" Voldemarts wand is poimted twards me  but i feel no pain,i relize my eyes were closed and i open them.

Draco is standing infront of  me but he seems fine."GET OUT OF THE WAY BOY!?" Voldemart yells at Draco.

"EXPELLIARMAS!" some one yells,Voldemarts wand falls to the ground.

Draco picks up the wand and snaps it in two. "You fool," voldemart says coldley "GET POTTER!!" He yells as Hermione runs and pulls Draco and Me so we would start running.

"The room of Requirements!"Hermione says as we run "Were trying to get lots of people in there Hurry!"

we run down hundreds of halls until we get to the room of requirements,inside is a large room with about 50 or so people.

"Right here!" Hermione says pulling me twards a door. "once your inside the door will disappear from this side so onky you can open it,hurry get in!"

"ill go with him." Draco said

"okay but hurry were makeing more for other people."

Both me and Draco got into the  small closet.

its not long till i hear screaming again and the sound of happy death eaters.

Auther's NOTe

hey guys its the wrighter again  sorry for makeing everything hapoen all at once  n stuff,if you have a person you want to die become a death eater or something you want me to add in this story just commet and i wil add it.

~ Me