Glass continued

Draco's POV

i ran as fast as i could down the maze of halls looking for both the mirror and any other student from Hogwarts.

Once i ran through the fifth hall way i ran into luna and Neville."Thank god," i said panting,"Ill explain later just follow me quick."

Right after i finished speaking i started running again,i could hear The other two running behind me trying to keep up.

Four more hallways,one right turn and bam.

There it was,the mirror on the ground broken in peices."Get peices of the mirror,sharp ones,good enough to stab 300 snakes with."

Neville and Luna glanced down at me as i started getting peices of glass off the ground."Hurry up,Hermione and Harry are dying over there!" That seemed to snap them out of their gaze.

Soon we had handfulls of sharp erised mirror glass in our hands and we sprinted down the dark red walled hallways.

Hermione's POV

It seemed as if ive been stabbing the snakes for hours when Draco came back,this time with Neville and Luna.

"Start stabbing the snakes," i herd Draco tell Neville and Luna over the slither of the snakes.They handed him the extra glass as snakes started jumping on them.

Harry's POV

i woke up in a difrent room,i didnt know why i kept fainting and hurt all over.wait i know why i hurt all over but i dont know why i keep fainting,yeah thats how it is.

"How you feeling Harry?" I saw Hermione sitting looking down at me."Did you kill the snakes." i ask her,"No," she says sadly "Some got away."

"oh," i said,after a couple minutes of silence i asked "Were are we now?"

"Hospital wing at Hogwarts,seems tbat since we kilked so much snakes it weakened Voldemart."

hospital wing? i look around the room,i am indeed in the hospital wing.most of the beds are taken up by injured or posibly dead people.

"How long have i been here?" i ask Hermione."About two days." "Two days!Dont you think I've been here long enough, ive been lying in a bed for 3 days now i think im fine,"

"suit yourself." She said as she stood up," Do you need help getting up?"i thought for a moment then shruged.I first sat up in the bed then stood up.

"You Okay?" Hermione asked studying my face."Back just hurts a little." it was true it didn't hurt like in the abandoned house.

Draco's POV

I woke up in a chair next to Harry's bed in the hospital wing,he was still in a comma.

I planted a soft kiss on his forhead,he shifted in his position.For a moment i thought he was wakeing up but he didnt. I sighed and walked to the great hall for breakfast were only a handfull of people remained.

classes were canceled and the security was really strong.No outside,in your house by 6 right after dinner.teachers every were.

I visited Harry a bit every two hours hopeing he would wake up,it was the second day that he had been in there.

I sat down and grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and pumkin juice once i got to the great hall.i picked a scoop up and wacthed it drop down back into the bowl.

It took me lonher than it should have to finish my oatmeal but after i finished i disided to take the one class available,Defence Agents the dark arts so if Voldemart gets into hogwarts we will know some new things.

The class finished just intime for lunch,as i walked down the hall with a bit of chatting people i noticed green emerald eyes that belonged to only one person i know,Harry.

"Harry!" i yelled before i ran to cacth up with him and Hermione, before Harry could say one word i kissed him hard on the mouth.

Soon i pulled away because i knew i had to "Your awake!" i said not holding back the smile on my face.

In no time me Harry and hermione were all sitting at the slytherin table,jokeing around and talking.