Harry's Return

Harry's POV

I sat in my cell i looked thin,white,and emotionless with bags under my eyes. a man came in to my celk i expected it was just them bringing the food in, but they never put a plate infront of me the man just stood in front of me then said "Mr.Potter?" i looked up to see a wizard in a suit.

"im here to bring you back to Hogwarts."

"you're- wait what?

"im bringing you back to Hogwarts Come on get up."

i got up thinking this was a prank even worse a dream.I got my wand back,i still couldn't belive i was going to Hogwarts,To Draco!

Draco's POV

October 17th Finally came around i made a small party for harry with Norville,luna,Hermione,Hagrid,and Ginny since she agreed to not be an ass hole.

The girls helped clean the room,i could barley recongnize it,it was Super neat and Tidy.The three of them looked pleased with their work on the filthey dorm.

We were putting up last minute decorations when Neville said "Guys he's here!Harry is finally here!!"We wacthed from the window as Harry walked inside the castle.

Harry's POV

I went into the slytherin common room and found it deserted,i kept walking all the way untill i got to mine and Draco's Dorm.it didnt feel real,I was Getting Draco back!

i slowly opened the door not wanting to wake him up if he was sleeping,but i only found an empty but quite clean actually dorm.I sat on my bed.if Draco didn't come back yet he would probly be surprised to find me sitting here.

A few minutes passed with nothing but quietness,it reminded me of Azkaban,Suddenlyi felt like i was there again,alone,sad,cold.

Then all of a sudden 6 people jumped out from behind hideing spots and yelled "Welcome Back Harry!"

I noticed i jumped back a couple feet on my bed with a horified look on my face untill i relized who it was. Hagrid,Luna,Hermione,neville, Even ginny,then lastley Draco..

I got up and Ran to Draco Hugging him tightley,i pulled away slightley then i Kissed Draco,my hands moving down to his waist and his hands going through my hair.

We stopped kissing when we herd Hagrid say "He really did find a lover."

i turned and looked at Hagrid he was wipeing a tear away from his face. i let go of Draco and walked over to Hagrid to hug him.

After i hugged every one in the room (yes even Ginny) i asked "How'd you guys know i was comeing back today?"

"Oh its in the Daily Prophet." Hermione said, "we planned this for two days Hagrid even made you a cake!"

Someone managed to get fire whiskey from the kicthen,probley Hermione she knows the way in.That night we all got drunk cheering for random things and soon every one was doing this....

"common Harry kiss Draco."

"kiss"

"kiss"

"kiss"

"kiss"

"kiss"

"ki-(Loud drunk cheering)

No one seemed to mind Me and Draco kissing anymore,now they wanted us to kiss.

the fifth time they chanted kiss me and Draco kissed each other,his hands on my shoulders while mine were down by his waist as it always is.

I could feel Draco bite my lip and ask for entrance into my mouth,i let him explore every in of it.

At about 3:00 am Every one but me and Draco snuck back into their houses while me and Draco were left in my bed.