Halloween

Harry's POV

The next day dragged on for ages and ages  untill finally it was time for Quidecth tryouts.

Hermione came to wacth as me and Draco brought our brooms to the feild with the other students,in no time the feild was packed with slytherin students tryinf out for th team.

                                     ~•----●----•~

On Haloween morning i woke up to the smell of fresh baked pumkin pie and cinnamon.Try outs went pretty good actually,if you cut out the part were i again almost ran into the pole.

Me and Draco walked down the halls on our way to the great hall,as we did so we saw a bunndle of slytherins around the post board.

We made our way throuhg the crowd as some students went away looking diapointed as others were silently cheering.

__________________________________________
Slytherin Quidecth team players         
__________________________________________

chaser-Zabinie, Blaise

chaser- Bubblepop , Thomas

chaser- ramsbottom , Jasmine

keeper- Malfoy, Draco

Beater-jetleg, Conner

Beater- lillybay, Michel

Seeker- Potter ,Harry
_______________________________________________

"Seeker!?!!Harry thays wonderful!" Draco exclaimed to Me,"You got keeper!" I said to him,i really was amazed.

                                     ~•----●----•~

We talked about Quidecth as we  walked to the great hall  for the dinner feast "Did you get in!?!?!" Hermione said running up to us from the great hall.

"Seeker."i said,

"keeper," Draco said,

"Thtas Amazing!"She said, "Well come on the feast is almost starting." Since all tables were only 3/4 full Hermione had plenty of space to by me and Draco.

Just as we sat down piles and piles of delicious food apeard before us on the bright golden plates. I loaded my plate with the Halloween goods and ate cheerfully.

Soon the food disappeared and dessert apeard on the table.I stuffed my mouth with candy,pie,and choclate cake.

Dinner ended too soon,i was still quite hungry.

                             ~•----•●•----•~

For the weeks we had Quidecth practice untill the day finally came for Gryfindor vs Slytherin