1 hour before last ch

1 hour before what happenes last chapter

Harry's POV

I woke up in a room i never was in before Draco was stroking my hair while my head was on his lap."You finally woke up," He whispered "Hermione!?" I could hear Hermione walk ober to us "Your awake!!"

"yeah," i said as i tried to get up to a sitting position but my body ached so much. "Harry you shouldnt be geting up." Hermione said   as she pinned me down softley back onto Draco's lap.

"How are we supposed  to find the last houcux?" I asked looking up at the white ceiling."Were still trying to figure it out." Hermione said sadley.

i winced as Hermione put her elbow on my stomach but put it away quickly when i winced."sorry," She said "have you tried Accio?" i asked her."Accio?Oh the spell.....no actually."

"Well what are you waiting for?"

Hermione put her wand hand up and said "Accio houcux."

nothing happened "Mabe you said it wrong?" Draco suggested."Accio voldemarts houcux."

After nothing happened for a moment Hermione sat down on an empty chair disappointed."rubbish," she muttered.

We sat in silence for a moment when i herd a wall break then another then the wall to the room burst and an object came flying twards me and knocked md out cold.

Draco's POV

"Well good news is we got the houcux,bad news is we knocked out Harry. "Hermione grabbed the houcux off Harry and shrieked at what it was.It was a 6 foot long snake.

"Holly cricket!" Hermione said falling out of her seat "Get it!" she said pointing twards the snake. i put Harrys head down on the bed and ran after the loose snake.

every time im about to cacth it it slithers awag quicker.soon i cacth that little sucker by the end of its tail.i hold it up and say "So we just have to kil this?"

The snake was put into a glass box so hermione could look around for something to kill it with.I sat Down on the bed that Harry was laying on,as i sat i could hear him groan and wince.

Carfully i put his head back on my lap where i can move hair out of his face and not let anyone toch him exept me.

After a while He opens his Eyes "Well the houcux is a snake." i said as calmley as i could."Hermione and the others are looking forsomething to kill it with."

"speacking of wich were are we,this dosnt look like hogwarts."i asked "this old house we found." Draco said.

eveb though we were upside down i bent down and Kissed Harry On the Lips trying not to put too much weight on him. He groans as i pull away."Too bad we're inthe middle of war i could really enjoy kissing you for hours you know."

i laughed  at his little joke, "oh get a room." i hear a voice say i look up and find blaise,black eye no broken nose. "We are in a room." Harry says.I give him a quick kiss that makes blaise stomp away but makes harry look guilty.

"Its not your fault  Harry." i said quietly

"i know."

"HEY GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING!!" we hear Hermione yell,im about to go but i notice harry "Go just tell me what it is." Harry says. i nodd and walk to Hermione.

"What did you find?" i ask when i get there.Hermione uncoves a mirror  and i look in it.

i could see  Harry standing happily  by me.i look behind  me bht hes not their.i look back at the mirror and see that we both are wearing tuxedos with a preacher.

Its a weadding day......our wedding day.

this is the mirror of Erised.

the mirror that shows what you want most  and i want,and i want to get married to Harry.