Ginny

Draco's POV

I sat on my bed looking around my room woundering who would be my new roommate.i went to the corner of the room were it was dark and hard to see.i didnt wana scare the room mate my trunk was over their.i started unpacking when i herd the door Creek open then footsteps follow.i listened carfully then i herd someone sit on a bed i stood up and saw Harry Potter sitting on the bed.Why him? i thought as i got out of the shadows then i said "Hello Potter."

Harry's POV

I looked at Malfoy then sheepishly said "Am i in the right room?" Malfoy sat down on his bed and said "Yep."i froze for a bit wonder who the heck put me in a room with Malfoy."Ima go take a shower." i muttered as i went into the bathroom that was conected to the room.I got out of the shower and pulled the towle around my waist then put on my glasses.When i got out of the bathroom Malfoy was already asleep,i pulled on my pajamas and then sat down on the bed again looking at my new room.everything was mostley green ,black ,and silver even my bed covers.i looked around the room once more then my eyes were layed on Malfoy.He was faceing the walk so i couldnt see his face,Malfoy turning in his sleep made me snap out of my gaze.As i lay in bed the only thing i vould think of was Ginny and if we still could be together.

Draco's POV

i woke up earlyer than i expected breakfast would be in 2 hours.i dicided to take a shower with the free time.when i got out of the shower aboit half an hour later Potter was awake.He looked at me blushed if im not mistaken then looked away.for a second  i wonderd why but then i relized i was half naked and soaking wet.i did my usual smirk to Harry then got eome clothes on.i eyed harry as he pit on his shirt then i said "You could sit by me at breakfast since you got no freinds in slitherin and mostley every one in slitherin wants to kill you." Harry hesitated for a moment then said "No ill probley sit by Ginny." "Right your girlfreind,well if you ever chanher your mind you know were to find me."i said as i got up to leave.

Harry's POV

As i walked unto the great hall  i spotted Ginny and walked over to her "Hey Ginny." i said ,she noticed me then huged me tightly "Mind if i sit here?" i asked "uh sure go ahead,"she moved over so i could sit down then said "Er-Harry there is somthing ive been meaning to tell you since yoj got sorted into slitherin." "what is it?" i asked "well Dean and i uh well he thought we were done and uh he-we-were together im sorry." i froxe to these words "wait are you serious?" i asked, "Harry im real sorry,honest," she said "well i guess im not needed in gryginfor anymore."i stood up too leave just as dean came "hello harry."i squeezed my fist together im pretty sure dean could tell i was angery because the next minute  he said "Oh Harry im sorry i just-i thought because you-" before he could finish i walked off to the slitherin table.

Draco's POV

I wacthed as Harry walked over to the empty part of the slithetin table.I got up and sat down by Harry he looked anger than i ever saw him before "Whats wrong with you?" i asked, he looked up at me honestly he looked like he was about to kill me.he looked back at the table top and murmered "nothing." "so you look like youre about to kill someone for no reason?" i asked him "since when is it your business whats wrong with me?" now he looked like he was litterly gana kill me."Well we got to the same house and we share a room."i said "like im gana tell  someone who made fum of me for six years whats wrong with me?" ha asked.i thought  for a moment then said "yes."he sighed then murmered "Ginny." "Whats wrong with Gin-Oh" i looked at the gryfindor table were dean and Ginny were kissing.i looked back at Harry for once he looked as if he was about to cry.