Toddler Harry

Guys i have not updated in like 4 months........sorrry i started this other book on a new user.it has a co pleted drsrry story snd a new one.if you want to check it out uts with @owl_stuff the book is called drarry smutt
Enjoy this chsoer i will be updateing if i get more ideas.

Harry's POV

The last thing i remember was getting wet because of a spillin potion,then Draco turning around horror on his face then i here him whisper "why is is always you?"

Draco's POV

So now there i was in the headmistresses office holding a unconscious toddler Harry. "Proffer Snape will make the potion at once for Potter here,while the potion in being made you mist take care of Harry." Mcgonagall said to me.

"I dont know anything about this kind of stuff!" I said looking at Harry. "Miss Granger,will help you." She said. I sighed and muttered "fine."

Its already bad enough that Harey hates me,now i have to take care of him as a toddler? Hes going to literly kill me!

I walked from the office and Hermine came running,panting she said "Mcgonagall-told me-i gata-help you-with this."

While we walkes to the slytherin common room Harry woke up from his unconsciousness. As if he remembered everything he started whining so i had to give him to Hermine.

How am i suposed to take care of him if i cant even pick him up? Once we got to my dorm room we found it already filled with toddler junk.

Harry's POV

I felt diffreent..small...clueless...but i could remember part of what happened. Once i woke up i was startled to see a hudge Draco head looking down at me.

i started whining so he wouod put me down since i couldnt find my voice.He gave me to Hermione at once.We entered a room i found familiar but diffrent in many ways.

TOYYYYSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!My brain screamed and i tried to wiggle out of Hermine's hand to get to the presiouse toys.

She pit me down next to them and i imidetly grabbed then and bagan playing.it was very intertaining.

Draco's POV

Harry began to wiggle in Hermiones arms until she set him down next to the toys scattered over the floor.I looked down at him as he played with a hippogriff and a griffin.

He sudenly looked up at me and Hermione then to the toys in his hands. Suddenly he tugged on the bottom of my jeans and held up the Griffen for me to take then the hippogriff to Hermione.

I felt quite pathetic playing with such toys.Hermiine would laugh when Harry said something to me and i didnt know how to reply.

Soon dawn came and Harry began to yawn then he fell on his face .asleep. Hermione picked him up and layed him in his bed were his cute little snores went on.

I sat on my bed.wacthing as hermione sang the baby Harry a song.

Why do these bsd things happen to my relashion ship?