Night Mares

Draco's POV

In a few days everybody in the school knew Harry was in Azkaban.

I dont ever feel like eating anymore,but Hermione always seems to stuff thing in my mouth before i could object.

She helps me with almost everything now even though we both said some pretty mean things to each other.

When i tell Hermione i dont need her help she says shes going to make sure i do my homework, eat, study, sleep, and not kill myself or anything just until Harry comes back.

I had to start going to the library every day after dinner to study and do homework with Hermione.

A bunch of Aurors are at Hogwarts surrounding the school including moaning Myrtles bathroom-- in which Ron was killed.

Students were asked were they were during the murder but no one was found doing anything near moaning myrtles bathroom.

When i went back to bed that night i stared at Harry's cold empty bed.That night i dreamed again that me and Harry were at the Ministry but this time Harry was found inesent.

In the dream i ran up to Harry and hugged him tightly so did hermione. Harry pulled away "Draco can i talk to you privately?" he said looking at hermione.she left.

"Draco,i dont think we should-i dont think we should not be like-together any more." "wait-what?" i asked "i think we should brake up." he repeated my mouth was open "W-why ?" i asked sputtering.

"I just dont want to-to hurt you." Harry said "Hurt me?HURT ME?!?!?HARRY IF WE BRAKE UP YOULL BE HURTING ME LIKE HELL!" I yelled at him.

"Im sorry Draco."Harry said i opened my mouth about to say something then i closed my mouth while shakeing my head "Fine," i said Tears forming in my eyes "fine i-i'll leave and just-" i didn't need to finish the sentance. i was still shakeing my head as i turned around and started walking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder turn me around.i saw it was Harry just in time before he locked our lips together.

There was a strange period of unconciousness and suddenly i was in a freshly painted red room. The walls were still shiny from the frshness of the paint, but it seemed to be a strange texture. My feet felt wet, and I looked down to see my shoes soaked in red paint, and it confused me until i saw it begin soaking up my robes, and I realized i was in a room of blood.

Looking around, i also realized that there was a single bloody, mangled heap that was the source of all of it. A strange feeling compelled me to go forward and see who it was, see who caused this. . .

I woke up with a hand to my mouth.Tears were streaming down my face and my heart beat was super high. It had been Harry. In that instant I realized that it didn't matter if I had Harry or not, what mattered was that he was alive and happy -- and at this moment, i didnt know if he was either.