Mental!

Hey guys this is my first book so please be kind.

This book is basically all about a girl with an abusive father....but he doesn't inflict physical pain, well he does but he does it mentally. You see it has something to do with a witch, a painful story and a teenage girl. But basically she suffers everything physical her father thinks of, except death, and she lashes out and claws at air. But one day when her father leaves she has to track him down, but when she does she runs into another packs territory. When she meets the alpha's son things get a little complicated in her life, especially when she wants her mate to reject her.

Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V.

I walk out of school in a foul mood as I think about what my father is probably doing....ha father he's as much as a father to me as a piece of dung, from an elephant, rotting in the desert! Do you understand how much I hate him? No? Then you're retarded! I sigh and run a hand through my hair as I cross over the street walking closer to the woods. (None of you are retarded, promise:)

Bella! Quick it's an emergency

What is it Gary?

It's your father....he's drunk, in wolf form, in the Quickfire pack's territory.

How the heck did he get there?!

I'm sorry Bella he got out....

It's okay he knows the house like he knows beer, plus he is an alpha, a crap alpha but still.

Thank you.

Right I need to go chase him!

I start to run towards the forest, once I'm near I look around and jump over the fence. I start to tear through the forest and I dump my bag and all of my clothes near the river, I start to run and morph into a wolf. I leap and my body changes, sprouting purple and white fur and lengthening my nails into claws. I run even faster and then slow down as I hear my father's threatening growls erupt through the air. I peer through a bush and see my father up against at least another 30 wolfs.

I see him move back about ready to pounce, I growl and run out pouncing on my father as he leaps through the air.

Get off me Bella

Never! He growls at me and I growl back, I start to roll around with him as he snaps at my face. I bite him in the shoulder and he whines slightly, while he's distracted I bite the spot in his ear that makes him fall unconscious. I get off him and peer down at him, I growl and kick him with my front right paw. I suddenly hear other growls, I spin around and crouch down to growl at the others.

But they don't look like they're going to attack, I sniff the air and freeze. Mate. I stand up fully and walk over to my father, he's a huge wolf as he's an alpha. I change back into a girl and pull on the shirt attached to my father's leg. I stand up and look at the wolves to find half of them changed into humans, but they're naked...awkward, I clear my throat and run a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry about my fa... alpha, he's not exactly right in his mind." I state simply, the alpha steps forward a few steps and looks from me, to my father, back to me.

"You're his daughter, correct?" I bite my lip but nod anyway. "This can be forgiven and forgotten....this time. Next time I woun't hold back."

"Next time I woun't come save his ass for the millionth time, I'm very thankful to you, if you ever need help let me know." The alpha smiles at me, his eyes crinkling at the sides.

"I will." I nod and push my fathers ear again as he starts to stir.

"I will leave your property now....have a good day." He nods at me and I morph into my purple wolf.

"You two. Your fur is very unique by the way." I bow my head in thanks and pick up my father by the scruff of his neck. "Do you need help?" I make a Wolfy scoff/ chuckle and shake my head, before flinging my father to the left and crouching slightly waiting for the impact of his body to fall on my back. I stand back up to my full height and nod once more at the alpha then his pack before taking off running.

Do you guys like it? Let me know, comment and vote if u like :D