Chapter 11

Blood dripped from the blade in Naruto's grasp. He was panting heavily as the scent floated around his nostrils, his pants harden at the scent and he gripped the blade tighter. The dead body in front of him laid limp, disfigured beyond repair and the blond started laughing. It's been like this for the past week, Naruto wasn't one to ask for more work but with regarding the situation with his boyfriend's father got to him. So to quell the rage inside him from bringing up his parents he buried himself in blood. One of the only things that could calm him.

He flashed the excess blood on his blade at the wall and headed out to make his report. Along the way he got a wet towel to clean his blade with he promptly dropped in the bin after it's usage. He entered his office and gave a small smile. Shikamaru was in his futon sleeping.

'Guess he couldn't wait up for me,' Naruto thought as he looked out at the full moon. Shikamaru has recently taken up the habit to come at all hours to distract Naruto from work or bring him out for sunlight. Naruto had no problem with this seeing as he kept his work load under wraps with his countless all nighters and food pills when it became desperate. 

He sighed and pulled off his clothes and took a quick shower and got under the futon with his boyfriend. Arms slipped around his torso and rested on his back. 'Warmth, it feels nice.' Naruto thought before he slipped in a deep sleep.

*******************

Naruto woke up to feel a presence on his chest and ran his fingers through messy raven hair. There was no reason to look down, he already knew who was there. A small groan could be heard before the body moved to hover over him. "Good morning, sorry you had to stay up and wait,"

"It's okay, your working." Shikamaru murmured and leaned down to kiss him. Naruto took it a step further and dipped his hands into Shikamaru's shorts and was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't wearing underwear.

 Naruto took it a step further and dipped his hands into Shikamaru's shorts and was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't wearing underwear

He pulled back as Shikamaru whimpered at the tight bruising grip on his ass. "N-Naruto," Naruto reveled in that small voice calling his name. He flipped them over and dived into the Nara's neck leaving dark hickies that were sure not to go unnoticed. Naruto ravaged his nipples, which made the boy beneath writhe and cling to the blond. 

"Shhhh, it's alright I'll take care of you." Naruto whispered in his ear as he slipped down to bite into the prominent hip of the other. Shikamaru reacted by spreading his legs which gave Naruto the opportunity to mark the insides of his thighs. 'Your skin is really beautiful. To carve into it would be an accomplishment.' He licked his lips at the thought of drawing blood from the other in such an intimate act.

"Shika have you ever intentionally inflicted injury to yourself?" Naruto asked as his eyes glazed over the smooth expanse of skin, no scars could meet his eyes. It was rare for a male shinobi to be completely free of scarred injuries. 

Shikamaru froze at the question and looked at Naruto in confusion. "Are you trying to assess my mental health while you're literally marking me with hickies?"