Chapter 1

Team 10 just approached the gates along with Team 7 from their undercover mission to extract information. They appraoched the gates at top speed and quickly signed themselves in before heading to the Hokage Tower to deliver what they found out. Team 10 consisted of Asuma, Shikamaru, Choji and Ino. Team 7 is Kakashi, Sasuke, Sai and Sakura. They jumped the roofs at high speed and launched themselves through the windows and doors.

"Lady Tsunade!" They yelled in alarm as they pushed all the scrolls they gathered towards the table. Shikamaru being the brain on the joint mission started to explain what they had thrust on her table.

"These are the plans for the upcoming secret invasion on Suna." Shikamaru started. "These are set to take place in little over two weeks, at least that's what we got after prying it from the guards mouth." Tsunade looked at the scrolls like it was a bomb.

"Hoshigakure might be a newly established village but they have military strength that can almost be equal to Otogakure." Ino informed as she had gathered this from seducing one of their jounin shinobi.

"Anbu!" Tsunade yelled, two Anbus appeared bowing in respect. "Get Naruto Uzumaki in here now!" They both disappeared after the order and Tsunade bit her nail. "If these are time sensitive I need the best in the TI department."

"If I may ask who is Naruto Uzumaki." Sakura perked up.

"He's my godson and he's been doing TI since he was 6." Tsunade revealed and this shocked them. "Trust me when I say, he's been trained by the best and his IQ is exceptional."

Soon they could hear yelling down the hall, it sounded like a young man who was obviously angry, the door was flung open and a blond haired, blue eyed teenager came through the door.

(Naruto's outfit minus the rat and the headband is obviously going to be the Leaf)

"Baa-chan you should've had me on standby!" The boy scolded as he approached the group. 

"Naruto they returned quicker than expected." Tsunade defended, Naruto shook his head before observing the two squads in the room.

"Alright what am I dealing with here," Naruto asked as he moved himself to Lady Tsunade's side, he looked at the five scrolls and he knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep. "What order did you find them in?"

"Red, green, white, black and blue." Kakashi answered stunned at the sword strapped to the young blonde's back, Naruto arranged it in that order and clicked his tongue.

"Any significant details, describe the room or rooms you encountered as you gathered the scrolls." Naruto asked as he analyzed the seals on the scrolls before pulling a scroll from his coat pocket.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Sakura asked frustrated, Naruto gave her a patient look.

"Everything, clues to decoding the message are usually hidden in plain sight, the most insignificant detail you would over look can be your saving grace in a fight. Always be aware of your surroundings and use it to your advantage." Naruto said as he drew a seal on the scroll.

The Seal was one of his creations, it was bound to unlock all known seals that were placed on sensitive information. The center was left hallow and he placed the first scroll there, he looked at his Godmother and she got the idea. She moved away from the area as Naruto placed his hands on either side of the seal and channeled his chakra to the paper. A small puff of smoke was heard and the seal on the scroll disappeared. 

"Alright it's common place." Naruto said before he repeated the process four more times, it was during this time they tried to recount what they remembered from the different rooms they went through. 

Naruto shook his head as he packed up the scrolls and pointed to Shikamaru. "Nara, you've got the best recollection, follow me." He turned back his godmother. "How long?"

"You have 4 days, five max." Tsunade said seriously, Naruto groaned softly. 

"No rest for the wicked." Naruto scowled as he walked out, he didn't even look back to see if Shikamaru was following or not. He moved quickly which was a given with his height of 6'4. Shikamaru followed him and stared at the giant blade on his back.

'This guy is interesting,' Shikamaru thought as he observed the blond infront of him. Naruto looked behind him as they made it out of the tower and gave a small smile.

"Nara, start again but with great detail." Naruto said as he slowed his pace. Shikamaru caught up with the man and sighed.

"My name's Shikamaru." The raven said but started up with the details again.